HomeMatch PredictionsDC vs CSK 50th IPL T20 2021: Who will win the match?...

DC vs CSK 50th IPL T20 2021: Who will win the match? Match Prediction

Today the 50th IPL T20 match is going to be held between Delhi Capitals vs Chennai Super Kings. And in today’s IPL T20 2021 match, we will tell you which of these two teams can win today’s match, which one is more likely to win, and with 100% accuracy, we will tell you that today’s match. Whichever team wins the match, what will be the reasons for winning it. In today’s article, we will tell you about the match, the location of the match, the prediction of the match, and all the reasons of the match while doing deep analysis, which can help any team to win, and the reason for losing the match.

So let’s start-

About the match and location

Today’s IPL T20 2021 50 match is being played on Monday, October 4, and today’s match is going to be between two big teams Chennai Super Kings and Delhi Capitals. Both these teams are ranked number one and number two in the points table. The 50th match of IPL T20 2021 between these two teams is being played at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, which is located in Dubai. This match is being played in the United Arab Emirates. And for today we will tell you with 100 percent accuracy who can win today’s match.

About Delhi Capitals

Talking about Delhi’s Patel, Prithvi Shah has joined Delhi Capitals in the present, and due to this, the batting of Delhi Capitals becomes very strong. Delhi Capitals defeated Mumbai Indians by a huge margin of four wickets in their previous match. And the bowling unit net of Delhi Capitals performed very well, conceding only 129 runs in 20 overs.

Avesh Khan was the most successful bowler. He took three wickets for 15 runs. And with this, Avesh Khan becomes the best bowler for the last match. Akshar Patel also took three wickets for which he gave 21 runs.

Ravichandran Ashwin and Anrich Nortje took a wicket each and Kagiso Rabada did not take any wicket. Now if we talk about the batting order of Delhi Capitals, then we will know that Delhi Capitals achieved the score of 130 runs in 19.1 overs only.

The topmost batting order of Delhi Capitals was almost exhausted, where he lost 3 wickets after scoring 30 runs. But handled the batting in the middle order, and performed very well. Shreyas became the highest run scorer and remained not out till the end. Rishabh Pant who is the skipper scored 26 runs.

About Chennai Super Kings

Talking about Chennai Super Kings also, we will know that Rajasthan Royals defeated Chennai Super Kings by seven wickets in the last match, which was a very embarrassing defeat. The way Chennai Super Kings batted was very outstanding. Because Chennai Super Kings had scored 189 runs in 20 overs. Rituraj Gaikwad was the most prolific batsman for Chennai Super Kings, where he scored 101 runs in 60 balls and scored a century. And in making it, he hit 9 fours and six sixes.

Ravindra Jadeja also proved to be a good batsman among all the batsmen where he scored 32 runs in 15 balls. On the other hand, scored a score of 25 runs, due to the bowling unit of Chennai Super Kings, they lost the match as they could not even defend their great score of 190 runs. Rajasthan Royals scored 190 runs in just 17.3 overs. If we talk further about the bowling order of Chennai Super Kings, then we will know that Shardul Thakur was playing for Chennai Super Kings. He took 3 wickets and took 3 wickets for 30 runs in 4 overs. Asif and Sam Kuroon took a wicket each and Josh Hazlewood, Moeen Ali, and Ravindra Jadeja failed to take a single wicket.

Comparative study between the two teams

If we look at the previous matches between the two teams, we will know that Delhi Capitals has played 24 matches with Chennai Super Kings and Chennai Super Kings has won 15 matches and Delhi Capitals has won nine matches so far. Huh.

Comparative study of both the team according to the last five matches

If we do a comparative study of the last five matches, we will find that in their last 5 matches, Delhi Capitals have won four out of 5 matches, and Chennai Super Kings have also won four out of their last 5 matches.

Today’s match prediction

If we do today’s match prediction, then according to our calculations, Delhi Capitals can win today’s match, for which there are many reasons. Delhi Capitals have emerged as a very strong and balanced team, whose both batting order and bowling border are seen in very good form. But apart from this there are some important points which declare the victory of Delhi Capitals.

  • If we talk to Chennai Super Kings, then Chennai Super Kings have got a very embarrassing defeat in the last match which is a good thing for Delhi Capitals.
  • Chennai Super Kings have performed well in almost every match against Delhi Capitals.
  • The batting order of Delhi Capitals is going very well at the moment.
  • Rituraj Gaikwad of Chennai Super King can make a very good run.
  • The bowling order of Delhi Capitals seems to be in very good form.
  • These are some important points due to which what can we say that Delhi Capitals can win this match.

Chances of winning the match

If we express the winning chances of both the teams in today’s match, then we will find that Delhi Capitals has a 54% chance of winning this match and Chennai Super Kings has a 46% chance.

Vishal Kumawathttp://cricscout.com
Founder of CricScout.com
RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Recent Comments