PBKS Vs RCB, IPL 2022 3rd Match: Who Will Win, Match Prediction

The third match of IPL 2022 is to be played between Punjab Kings vs Royals Challengers Bangalore. Who will win this match, which team will lose today’s match, which team will have more chances to win; we will give you all this information in today’s article, and in today’s article we will tell you about Punjab Kings Vs Royal Challengers Bangalore between Will tell the prediction of the match.

So let’s start-

Full match details

The third match of IPL to be played between Punjab Kings Vs Royal Challengers Bangalore is to be played on 27 March 2022. This match will be played at the DY Patil Stadium, where only the batsmen are afraid.

The pitch of the DY Patil Stadium is quite dry this time, due to which the ball will get a good bounce on it. And here the batsmen will enjoy hitting good shots.

This time the captaincy of both Punjab King and Royal Challengers Bangalore has changed. Royal Challengers Bangalore will be captained by Faf du Plessis and Mayank Agarwal will be the captain of Punjab Kings.

Information about Punjab Kings

Punjab Kings is going to play in IPL 2022 under the captaincy of Mayank Agarwal. On this, along with Mayank Agarwal, Jonny Bairstow and Arshdeep Singh will be part of the center more.

Apart from this, one can expect good bowling and batting performances from Shikhar Dhawan and Kagiso Rabada respectively, but on the contrary, Punjab Kings has a gathering of bowlers here. We don’t get to see a lot of good batsmen here. And its loss will be to Punjab Kings at DY Patil Stadium.

Information about Royal Challengers Bangalore

Till now there has been only one IPL match, legal proviron in australia scientists use and because of this, it is difficult to say which team has performed well in the last match. As we told you that both the teams have not played a single match of IPL 2022, due to which we cannot tell you about the performance of both the teams.

But the way they have performed last time and the way Faf du Plessis is captaining the Royals Challengers Bangalore this time, then we can guess that the batsmen will perform very well in this team, and according to DY Patil Stadium Here the role of the batsmen will be most important.

Information about pitch

This match between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Punjab, to be held on 27 March 2022, will be played at the DY Patil Stadium. The cricket pitch inside this stadium is very good, and for any cricket team that will have several good batsmen, this pitch is not less than a boon.

The pitch of the DY Patil Stadium is very dry, due to which the ball gets a lot of bounce here and the batsmen get a chance to hit long shots.

Match Prediction

In today’s match, the team of batsmen near Royal Challengers Bangalore is very good and the lack of such bowlers and batsmen is visible near Punjab Kings.

So our prediction today is that in today’s match where Royal Challengers Bangalore and Punjab team will be face to face, in this match Royal Challengers Bangalore will win the match. According to our predictions for today, Royal Challengers Bangalore will win today’s match.

Probability of both the teams winning

If we tell you the chances of winning the third match of IPL 2022 between Punjab Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore to be held today, then in today’s match, Royal Challengers Bangalore is emerging as a strong team. Royal Challengers Bangalore has a 53% chance of winning, while Punjab has a mere 47% chance of winning.