Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Chennai Super Kings, IPL 49th Match: Who will win? Match prediction

Full match details

If we give you complete information about this match, then the 49th match of Tata IPL 2022 between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Chennai Super King is to be played inside the Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium. And this match will be played on 4 May 2022 at 7:30 pm. This match is going to be very important for Chennai Super Kings because Chennai Super Kings has lost a lot of their matches this time, and this time Chennai Super Kings will play this match under the captaincy of Mahendra Singh Dhoni.

Royal Challengers Bangalore

Friends, if we talk about Royal Challengers Bangalore, Royal Challengers Bangalore have won five matches out of their last 10 matches, and have lost five matches. Apart from this, if we talk about the last five matches played by Royal Challengers Bangalore, they beat Delhi Capitals by 16 runs and beat Lucknow Supergiants by 18 runs, Sunrisers Hyderabad by 29 runs, the last match In this Gujarat Titans defeated Royal Challengers Bangalore by 6 wickets. Therefore, the responsibility and answer will be more on the shoulders of Royal Challenge Bangalore as well.

Chennai Super Kings

Friends, if we give you information about Chennai Super King, then Chennai Super Kings has been performing very poorly in this tournament since the beginning. Chennai Super Kings won 3 out of their last 9 matches. Apart from this, he has won three matches out of 9 matches played in this entire tournament, while losing six matches.

If we talk about their last five matches, Chennai Super Kings beat Royal Challengers Bangalore by 23 runs; followed Gujarat Titans beat them by three wickets, followed by Chennai Super Kings beat Mumbai Indians by 3 wickets. After this, Punjab Kings defeated Chennai Super Kings by 11 runs.

After this, Chennai Super Kings defeated Sunrisers Hyderabad by 13 runs. Thus, the case of victory and defeat of Chennai Super Kings is going on. But a big change was made in Chennai Super Kings, which was to hand over the captaincy again to Mahendra Singh Dhoni and this time Mahendra Singh Dhoni will come to the crease as the captain.

Pitch Conditions

If we talk about Mumbai Cricket Association Stadium, then MCA Stadium is known for its tough pitch where the ball bounces very well and it is easy to hit long shots. Therefore, in this match, whichever team has the number of good batsmen; will win the match.

Match Prediction

Now let us tell you the prediction of this match, then according to our calculated analysis, we are finding more chances of winning Chennai Super Kings, and the main reason for this is that this time under the captaincy of Mahendra Singh Dhoni, this team will compete with Royal Challengers Bangalore. And according to our predictions, Chennai Super Kings will win this match tomorrow.

Winning chances of two teams

If we calculate the winning probabilities of both, Chennai Super King’s chances of winning become 51%, while Royal Challengers Bangalore’s winning chances are 49%.