Match Prediction: Who will win the BBL 57th match between Adelaide Strikers vs Hobart Hurricanes.

Image Credit Twitter- @T20INDIA1

Information about the Match

This match is going to be the 57th match of BBL, and this match will start on 21st January, Friday, 1:45 pm. This match will be played inside the Melbourne Cricket Ground, which is considered to be the best ground for batsmen. And this match will be a playoff match, which will be played between Adelaide Strikers vs Hobart Hurricanes.

Information about both teams

If we give you information about both the teams, then Hobart Hurricanes and Adelaide Strikers will face each other in this match. But Hobart Hurricanes will have a little more to answer as Adelaide Strikers are fourth in the points table. They have won six matches and lost 8 matches out of their last played 14 matches, but have won the last four matches in a row. And if we tell you about Hobart Hurricanes, they have won 7 matches out of their last played 14 matches and lost 7 matches, due to which they are at fifth place in the points table.

Information about Pitch

If we give you information about Melbourne Cricket Ground, then this pitch is made for batsmen only, bowlers will not be able to perform very well here. Because seeing the good performance of the batsmen, there will be a lot of pressure on the bowlers.

11 Players of Hobart Hurricanes

Peter Handscomb, Tim David, Jordan Thompson, Thomas Rogers, Riley Meredith, Matthew Wade(w/c), Ben McDermott, D Arcy Short, Sandeep Lamichhane, Wil Parker, Caleb Jewell, Mitchell Owen, Macalister Wright, Harry Brook

11 Players of Adelaide Strikers

Matt Renshaw, Jonathan Wells, Thomas Kelly, Henry Hunt, Rashid Khan, Wes Agar, Peter Siddle(c), Harry Conway, Liam Scott, Daniel Worrall, Matthew Short, Jake Weatherald, Harry Nielsen(w)

Match Prediction

If we tell you the prediction of this match, then the chances of Adelaide Strikers winning in this match are less, and Hobart Hurricanes seem more likely to win. That’s why we predict that this match will be won by Hobart Hurricanes.

Chances of winning for both teams

If we tell you the chances of both teams winning, then the Adelaide Strikers have a 49% chance of winning, while the Hobart Hurricanes have a 51% chance of winning.