Match Prediction: Who will win the BBL 58th match between Perth Scorchers vs Sydney Sixers.

Image Credit Twitter- @jatfantasytips

Information about The Match

The 58th match of the Big Bush League between Perth Scorchers vs Sydney Sixers will be played at Marvel Stadium, which will be held on 22 January 2022. This match will start at 1:45 pm according to Indian Standard Time.

About Both Teams

If we tell you about both Perth Scorchers and Sydney Sixers, then Perth Scorchers are at the top of the points table. And they have won 11 of their last played 14 matches and lost 3 matches, at the same time they are in the first position in the points table with 40 points.

And the Sydney Sixers are in second place in the points table today. They have won 9 matches out of their last 14 matches and lost 4 matches. With this, Sydney Sixers are in second place with 35 points.

Information about Pitch

Marvel Stadium is known today as a very dry pitch, because it does not have much problem for the batsmen to hit long shots, and Marvel Stadium is known as the batsmen’s stadium today. We can say that the bowlers will have to face many problems on this pitch.

11 Players from Perth Scorchers

Ashton Turner (c), Aaron Hardie, Ashton Agar, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, Peter Hatzoglou, Lance Morris, Kurtis Patterson, Josh Inglis (wk), Mitchell Marsh, Colin Munro

11 Players of Sydney Sixers

Justin Avendano, Sean Abbot, Hayden Kerr, Ben Dwarshuis, Nathan Lyon, Steve O’Keefe, Josh Phillippe (wk), Daniel Hughes, Moises Henriques (c), Dan Christian,

Match Prediction

If you tell the prediction of this match, then the chances of Perth Scorchers winning in this match are a bit high, that’s why we predict that only Sydney Sixers will win in this match to be held tomorrow.

Chances of two teams winning

If we tell you about the winning chances both the teams and the Perth Scorchers have a 55% chance of winning, while the Sydney Sixers have a 45% chance of winning.