Match Prediction : Who will win the match between Afg vs Pak T20 World Cup 2021


0
Image Credit Twitter- @DivaPatang

Today there is going to be an ICC T20 match between Pakistan cricket team in Afghanistan, where will today’s match be played? What time will it be played? Where will this match be played today? Who will win today’s match?

What would be the reason for winning? What would be the reasons for any team to lose? We will tell you all the information of today’s match with 100% accuracy and at the end we will also tell you what percentage can be the chances of any team winning.

So let’s start-

About the match & the location of the match

Today is going to be the fourth match of ICC T20 World Cup 2021, and this 24th match will be between Pakistan vs Afghanistan, and because of this we will tell you the condition of today’s match. And will also tell who can win today’s match, for what reason. Today’s match will be played at Dubai Cricket Stadium. And today’s match will be played at 7:30 pm. The Dubai International Cricket Stadium is located in the United Arab Emirates. And today’s match is going to be very special.

Pakistan’s team has won their last two matches consecutively, they have defeated India and New Zealand in their previous matches, which is not considered a weak team. And it is considered strong. With this, today there will be a match between Pakistan and Afghanistan. Today we will tell you the prediction of the match.

About Afghanistan Cricket Team

If we talk about Afghanistan cricket team, they have started very well by beating Scotland in their last match, and if we talk about Afghanistan cricket team’s last match in which they beat Scotland, they have scored 190 in this match.

Runs were scored and almost all the batsmen played their part to score this match, but still the most successful batsman remained Najibullah Zadran, he scored the most runs, 59 runs off 34 balls. He scored 5 fours and three sixes for it.

Hazratullah Zazai also put a lot of runs on the score board. Now if we talk about Hazratullah Zazai, Hazratullah Zazai scored 44 runs in 30 balls, and for this he hit three fours and three sixes.

After this Rahmanullah Gurbaz scored 40 runs and Mohammad Shahzad scored 22 runs.

Now if we talk about the bowling department of Afghanistan cricket team, then he had performed very well, he sent the entire Scotland cricket team to the pavilion above 60 runs and he completed this feat in just 10.2 overs.

If we talk about the most successful bowler, then he was Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Mujeeb Ur Rahman took 4 wickets for just 20 runs and after that Rashid Khan also performed brilliantly and Rashid Khan also took 4 wickets in his name and naveen -ul-haq took 1 wicket in his name.

About Pakistan Cricket Team

Now if we talk about Pakistan cricket team, then Pakistan cricket team have won their last two matches continuously and won very well. Qualifying for the semi-finals of Pakistan cricket team will be easy, because Pakistan team has defeated strong teams like India and New Zealand, but if we look at the performance of Afghanistan cricket team’s last match, it has been very good.

That is why it will be very difficult for Pakistan to have a match with Rajasthan and Pakistan cricket team will have to work very hard to win this match.

If we talk about the batting order of Pakistan cricket team, then they have shown very good performance. He made it very difficult to get an easy target and he has done both these feats with India and New Zealand.

If we talk about the bowlers of the Pakistan cricket team, they gave only 134 runs with the New Zealand team, and the New Zealand cricket team could not make it even after their strong batting order.

If we talk about Haris Rauf, he was the most successful bowler in front of New Zealand, who took 4 wickets, for which he gave only 22 runs. After this, Shaheen Afridi, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Hafeez also took one wicket each. At this time Pakistan’s border is going very well, and they achieved the target of 135 runs in 18.4 overs.

In this match, the most successful bowler from Pakistan cricket team was Mohammad Rizwan, who achieved the target of 34 runs. And the target of 34 runs helped the Pakistan cricket team a lot, in the end the innings played by Asif Ali pushed the match to victory, he scored 26 runs in just 12 balls and for this he scored a four and Hit three big sixes. Shoaib Malik also scored 26 runs.

Comparative study of previous matches played by both the teams

If we do a comparative study of the previous matches played by both the teams then we will know that in ICC T20 World Cup so far only one match has happened between Pakistan cricket team and Afghanistan cricket team and this match has been won by Pakistan cricket team and Afghanistan team has lost.

Match Prediction

If we predict today’s match, then in this match between Afghanistan vs Pakistan, Pakistan cricket team can win this match and there is a very solid reason behind it.

As Pakistan cricket team has won their last two matches in a row,

Shaheen Afridi and Babar Azam are looking in very good form for the Pakistan cricket team.

Along with this, the battin1g order of the Pakistan cricket team is fantastic and the bowling border is even more spectacular than that.

But if we only talk about the bowling department, then the bowling border of both Pakistan team and Afghanistan cricket team is very good.

Chances of winning for both teams

If the chances of winning any team in today’s cricket match are expressed, then in today’s cricket match between Pakistan and Afghanistan cricket team, the chances of winning the Pakistan cricket team in this match becomes 58%, and Afghanistan The chances of a cricket team remain 42%.

Pakistan Cricket Team Players

In today’s match, Mohammad Rizwan, Babar Azam Fakar Jamal, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Asif Ali, Imad Wasim, Shadab Khan, Hasan Ali, Haris Rauf, Shaheen Afridi will play for Pakistan cricket team.

Afghanistan Cricket Team Players

Apart from this, Hazratullah Zazai, Mohammad Shahzad, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Asghar Afghan, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Gulbadin Naib, Rashid Khan, Karim Janat, Naveen ul Haq, Mujeeb ur Rehman, all these players will play for Afghanistan cricket team in today’s match.


Like it? Share with your friends!

0
Naman Shukla

Writer

0 Comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Choose A Format
Story
Formatted Text with Embeds and Visuals