Match Prediction: Who will win the match between Afghanistan vs New Zealand ICC T20 World Cup


0
Image Credit Twitter- @shwetajain_cric

Today the 40th match of ICC T20 World Cup 2020 is going to be held between Afghanistan cricket team vs New Zealand cricket team. Today’s match will be important for many reasons. Today’s match will decide who will go to the semi-finals. Today’s match will decide which team will qualify for the semi-finals from Group B.

Today we will tell you who will win this match, why will it win, what will be the reasons behind any team winning, what will be the reasons behind losing, where will this match be played today, at what time it will be played, what are the possibilities of this match today Will bring, why today’s match will be important, and the production of today’s match, we will try to tell you with our deep analysis.

So let’s start-

About the match & about the location of the match

Today’s match is going to be the 40th match of the ICC T20 World Cup 2021. Today’s match will be played at 3:30 in the evening. And today’s match will be played at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, and today’s match will help to decide which team will go to the semi final today. If Afghanistan cricket team beats New Zealand cricket team then New Zealand cricket team will not be able to go to semi-finals, and will also not be able to go to Afghanistan due to bottom of points table, Indian cricket team will have semifinal after defeating Namibia Will have a chance to go.

If the Indian cricket team defeats Namibia and the Afghanistan cricket team loses to New Zealand, then New Zealand will automatically go to the semi-finals. And all the remaining teams will go home.

About New Zealand Cricket Team

If we talk about New Zealand cricket team, then New Zealand team had defeated Namibia by 52 runs in their last match. After this we got to see that New Zealand had set a brilliant target of 163 runs in front of Namibia in their last match. And for this almost all the batsmen had contributed one way or the other from their side. Glenn Phillips was the best batsman from New Zealand in that match. Glenn Phillips had scored a superb 35 runs in 21 balls in his previous match, and for this he hit a four and 3 sixes and was not out till the end.

After this, James Neesham also gave a good performance and he scored 35 runs. Kane Williamson also played an innings of 28 runs. In this way the players of New Zealand cricket team had achieved the target of 163 runs.

After this, if we talk about the bowling department of the New Zealand cricket team, then he gave a very good performance. He restricted Namibia to 111 runs. In the last match, Tim Southee was the best bowler from New Zealand’s side. He took two wickets for 15 runs in his 4 overs. After this, Trent Boult took B2 wickets, and Mitchell Santner and James Neesham took one wicket each.

Ish Sodhi also took a wicket. Thus we can see that the New Zealand cricket team gave a great performance in their last match and won with a good margin of runs.

About Afghanistan Team

Afghanistan’s team could not give a very good performance in their last match, and they lost to India in their last match by 66 runs. The bowling department of Afghanistan cricket team gave a very bad performance. He had leaked the score of 210 runs in 20 overs, due to which he failed to achieve that target. Such a big score is the biggest score of the ICC T20 World Cup 2021 tournament so far. Karim Janat took 1 wicket for 39 runs in his 4 overs packet. And Sharafuddin Ashraf, naveen-ul-haq, Mohammad Nabi, and Rashid Khan and, Hamid Hasan did not take any wickets.

Now if we talk about the batting department of Afghanistan cricket team, it was a bit good. But even in that he missed to give his best performance. Afghanistan cricket team could not achieve their target of 211 runs after leaking the score of 210 runs, and Afghanistan cricket team completed 20 overs on the target of 144 runs. The most successful batsman from the side of the Afghanistan cricket team was Karim Janat in this match, where he achieved a brilliant target of 42 runs in 22 balls, for this he hit 3 fours and 2 sixes and he remained not out till the end.

After this, Mohammad Nabi also achieved the target of 35 runs. And Rahmanullah also achieved the target of 19 runs. Thus, if we look at the performance of the last match of the Afghanistan cricket team, then it was not very good.

Comparative study of previous matches played by both the teams

T20 International was never matched between the two teams till date. The match who will be held tomorrow will be the first ICC T20 World Cup 2021 match between Afghanistan cricket team and New Zealand cricket team and it will also be the first match of ICC t20 tournament between these two teams.

Today’s match prediction

If we tell you the production of the match in today’s match, then according to our calculated analysis today, our New Zealand cricket team is seen winning this match today. And there will be many reasons behind the New Zealand cricket team winning this match, such as-

  • The bowling and batting department of the New Zealand cricket team is currently much stronger than the Afghanistan cricket team.
  • In some matches, the bowling department of the Afghanistan team is performing very well.
  • Almost all the players of the New Zealand cricket team are looking in very good form at this time.
  • The batting department of the New Zealand cricket team is much stronger than that of the Afghanistan cricket team.

Chances of winning for both teams

If we tell you the chances of winning both the teams today, then according to our calculated analysis today, the chances of New Zealand cricket team winning this match becomes 54%. And the chances of Afghanistan cricket team winning this match remain 46%.

New Zealand cricket team players

Martin Guptill, Daryl Mitchell, Kane Williamson, Devan Conway, Glenn Phillips, James Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Adam Milne, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Trent Boult, all these players will play for New Zealand cricket team today. .

Afghanistan cricket team players

On behalf of Afghanistan cricket team today Hazratullah Zazai, Mohammad Shahzad, Ramanullah Gurbaz, Mohammad Nabi, Najibullah Zadran, Karim Janat, Sharafuddin Ashraf, Gulbadan Naib, Naveen Ul Haq, Rashid Khan, Amir Hasan, all these players from Afghanistan team. Will play

Today’s match effect

Today’s match will be a very strange match. Today’s match will decide who will travel to the semi-finals in today’s match. If any team wins today’s match then it will have many possible results.

If today Afghanistan cricket team wins this match then Indian cricket team will automatically move up in the points table, and New Zealand cricket team will go down. Due to which the Indian cricket team will go to the semi-finals.

And if the New Zealand cricket team wins today’s match, then due to being higher in the points table, it will be the second number semi-final team after Pakistan. If the Indian cricket team has to go to the semi-finals, then first of all, New Zealand will have to lose today itself and the Indian cricket team will have to win the next match against Namibia.

If the New Zealand cricket team loses today’s match, and the Indian cricket team wins the next match against Namibia, it will become the second team to move from Group B to the semi-finals.


Like it? Share with your friends!

0
Vishal Kumawat
Founder of CricScout.com

0 Comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Choose A Format
Story
Formatted Text with Embeds and Visuals