Match Prediction: Who will win the match between England Vs Australia T20 World Cup.


0
Image Credit Twitter- @dna

Today on 30 October 2021, the 26th match of the ICC T20 World Cup 2021 is going to be held, and today’s 26th match will be between Australia vs England. In today’s article we will tell you who can win today’s match? If a team won this match, what would be the reasons behind it?

What would be the reason behind the loss, with this, we will tell you giving complete information about the match, where will this match take place today, at what time it will be, and today we will also tell you which players will play on behalf of which team in today’s match.

So let’s start-

About The Match & About the Match

Today’s match will be the 26th match of the ICC T20 World Cup 2021, and this match will be played between Australia vs England. Today these two teams will have a fierce competition among themselves and today’s match will be played at Dubai International Cricket Stadium. And it is located in United Arab Emirates. And today’s match will be played at 7:30 in the evening, and today we will tell you the prediction of the match along with our calculated deep analysis.

About Both Teams

Both these teams are in a way one of the best teams in Group One. And both of these teams have won all their previous matches, and the team of either of these two teams in the group will definitely go to the semi-finals, and England have defeated West Indies and Bangladesh in their last two matches and Australia have They have defeated South Africa and Sri Lanka in their last match.

About England Cricket Team

If we also talk about the cricket team, in their last match of England cricket team, Bangladesh team was easily defeated, the way England cricket team was performing bowling in the last match, it is very good. At that time, Tymal Mills has become the highest wicket-taker. Who took 3 wickets for 27 runs and after this the most successful bowler was Liam Livingston who took 3 wickets for 15 runs.

After this Moeen Ali took 2 wickets for 18 runs and Chris Woakes also took a wicket. In this way, all the bowlers on the England cricket team made their contribution and Leah Livingston and Tymal Mills performed the most brilliantly.

Talking about the batsmen of the England cricket team, the batting team also showed a great performance, and the score of 125 runs got only 14 votes, which was a very good performance. In this match, Jason Roy performed brilliantly, scoring 68 runs in 38 balls, for which he hit five fours and three big sixes. After this David Miller scored 28 runs and remained not out till the end, for this David Miller faced 25 balls and hit 3 fours. After this Jos Buttler scored a score of 18 runs.

About Australia Cricket Team

Now if we talk about Australia cricket team, they defeated Sri Lanka cricket team by 7 wickets in their last match, which is a big deal Sri Lanka cricket team lost very badly. And the bowling department of Australia cricket team could not perform very well. He had given a target of 54 runs in 20 overs and despite this Adam Zampa remained the most successful bowler for the Australian cricket team. Who took two wickets for 12 runs.

After this, Pat Cummins and Mitchell Starc took one wicket each. But Josh Hazlewood, Glenn Maxwell and Marcus Stoinis did not take a single wicket.

Now if we talk about the batting department on Australia cricket team, then it was a great performance, who achieved the target of 155 runs. David Warner, the highest run-scorer David Warner, faced 42 balls and achieved the target of 65 runs, and for this he hit 10 fours.

After this, Captain Aaron Finch performed brilliantly and achieved the target of 37 runs, for which he hit 5 fours and two sixes.

Comparative study of past children played by both the teams

If we make a comparative study of the previous matches played by both the teams, so far 19 matches have been played between England and Australia in T20 match, out of which England cricket team has won eight matches and Australia cricket team has won 10 so far. Matches won.

Match Prediction

If we present today’s match prediction, then according to our calculated deep analysis, Australia cricket team can win today’s match and there will be many reasons for winning Australia cricket match, such as-

  • The batting order of the Australia cricket team looks very strong at this time, is in good form and is visible in the experience.
  • Apart from this, David Warner Aaron Finch has done very well for Australia in the last matches.
  • The batting order of Australia cricket team is very good.
  • And the bowling department of both the teams is good.

Probability of Both Teams Winning

If in today’s match we express the winning probability of both the teams, then according to our calculation the chances of Australia to win today’s match will be 54% and the probability of England cricket team winning will be 46%.

Players of England Cricket Team

In today’s match, Jason Roy, Jos Buttler, David Miller, Jonny Bairstow, Eoin Morgan, Liam Livingstone, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, Tymal Mills, all these players of England cricket team from England cricket team. Will play side by side.

Australia Cricket Team Players

David Warner, Aaron Finch, Mitchell Starc, Steven Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Matthew Wade, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa and Josh Hazlewood will play for Australia cricket team in today’s match.


Like it? Share with your friends!

0
Naman Shukla

Writer

0 Comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Choose A Format
Story
Formatted Text with Embeds and Visuals