Perth vs Melbourne BBL 27th Match: Who Will Win the Match Prediction

Image Credit Twitter- @jatfantasytips

Information About The Match

The 27th match of the Big Bash League is being played at Marvel’s Stadium, and this match will be played between Perth Scorchers vs Melbourne Stars. This match, played inside the Docklands Stadium, is going to be very special for both the teams and this match will be played on 30 December 2021 at 1:45 pm.

First, in this match, the team Perth Scorchers, which is being led by Ashton Turner, is currently at the top of the points table. And so far he has kept a great strike rate of 1.188.

He has improved a lot since the time Sydney Thunder defeated him by 34 runs at the Manuka Oval. Melbourne Stars has also improved a lot in itself. But they have lost a lot of matches, and that is why they are currently placed at the fifth position in the points table. They defeated Brisbane Heat by 20 runs in their last match.

Pitch Report

The pitch of the Docklands Stadium is like a boon for the batsmen, but not every batsman can stay on this pitch properly, but still, this pitch is known to the batsmen. On top of this, the bowlers are not able to perform properly, that is why the batsmen get a good chance to score runs. It becomes a little easier to change over the middle.

11 Players From Perth Scorchers

Matthew Kelly, Jason Behrendorff, Josh Inglis (wk), Ashton Turner (c), Laurie Evans, Kurtis Patterson, Mitchell Marsh, Colin Munro, Ashton Agar, Andrew Tye, Lance Morris

11 Players From Melbourne Stars

Beau Webster, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Glenn Maxwell (c), Joe Burns, Andre Russell, Hilton Cartwright, Adam Zampa, Qais Ahmad, Brody Couch, Marcus Stoinis, Joe Clarke (wk)

Match Prediction

If we tell you the prediction of today’s match, then in today’s match Perth Scorchers seems to be winning more. Because Perth Scorchers are also at the top of the points table, and they have won many of their matches in a row. Because of which it has full potential to win this match. That’s why today we predict that only Perth Scorchers will win today’s match.

Match winning chances of both the teams

If we express the chances of both teams winning the match, we will find that the Perth Scorchers have a 58% chance of winning the match, and the Melbourne Stars 42% to win the match.