HomeMatch PredictionsWho will win the 41st match of IPL 2021 between KKR vs...

Who will win the 41st match of IPL 2021 between KKR vs DC?

Today is the 41st match of the second leg of IPL T20 2021 between Kolkata Knight Riders and Delhi Capitals. Today we will tell you some reasons related to this match which will determine which team will win.

In today’s article, we will tell you 100% accurate match prediction and also the reason for the match related to it.

So let’s start-

About the match and the Venue of the match

Today there is going to be a fight in the second phase of IPL T20 2021 and this fight is going to be held between Kolkata Knight Riders and Delhi Capitals on Tuesday, 28 September.

And this match will be held inside Sharjah Stadium and Sharjah Stadium is at Sharjah venue of United Arab Emirates. For today we will tell you which team Kolkata Knight Riders and Delhi Capitals can win today’s match.

If a team wins then what will be its result, if a team loses the match then why can it lose. What could be the reasons for that. For today, we will give you all the information while doing a deep analysis of it.

Match winning and losing results

In the point’s table, which is in the team at the top three places, there are certain teams located in the places of the top three. They have booked their places for the playoffs and are very strong.

But the fourth place is still not that strong as no team has come out strong for it. Kolkata Knight Riders, Punjab Kings, Rajasthan Royals and Mumbai Indians will meet for the fourth place and will try to make this place their own.

Today’s match is between Delhi Capitals of Kolkata Knight Riders. If Kolkata Knight Riders win in today’s match, then they will be strong contenders to make their place in the playoffs.

If Delhi Capitals wins in today’s match, then it will remain in its fixed place i.e. Second place in the points table. If Delhi Capitals wins the match, then it may be that other teams will compete with them to come fourth.

About Kolkata Knight Riders

If we talk about Kolkata Knight Riders, then we will know that Kolkata Knight Riders have won four matches out of the last 10 matches. And if we talk about the second leg of IPL, Kolkata Knight Riders have won the most in IPL Won more matches.

This means that Kolkata Knight Riders have won one match out of 4 in the second phase of IPL. The second phase of IPL has proved to be good for Kolkata Knight Riders.

Kolkata Knight Riders were defeated by Chennai Super Kings in the last match itself. In the last match, Chennai Super Kings defeated Kolkata Knight Riders by 2 wickets.

Although it was not a huge defeat, Chennai Super King scored 171 runs in 20 overs and the players made their small contribution. Rahul Tripathi scored the highest runs, he scored 45 runs in 33 balls, in which he hit 4 fours and a six.

Dinesh Karthik and Nitish Rana scored 26 and 37 runs respectively. Dinesh Karthik played only 11 balls where he hit 3 fours and 1 six. We should not hesitate to say that Kolkata Knight Riders lost their match with Chennai Super Kings because of their bowlers, because their bowlers had given 171 and their batsmen failed to chase 172 runs.

About Delhi Capital

Delhi Capitals is the second most brilliant and successful IPL team among all the IPL teams. They have won 10 out of 8 matches and Delhi Capitals is the most successful team in the IPL team and is second in the points table.

He defeated Rajasthan Royals by a massive 33 runs in his just last match, which is a big deal for a T20 match. His batting performance was good but not very good either.

Delhi Capitals could have scored more runs in their very first match but they did not. The highest run scorer in the last match, he scored 42 runs in just 32 balls, for this he hit one four and two sixes, after which Shemron Hetmyer scored 28 runs.

Rishabh Pant was able to score 24 runs. If we talk about the bowling department of Delhi Capitals, then it was very good. He defended his target of 155 runs well and completed 20 overs of the front team on 121 runs. Enrich Nortje took the most wickets.

He took 4 wickets in one of his matches. In which he gave only 18 runs. Avesh Khan, Ravichandran Ashwin, Kagiso Rabada and Axar Patel all took a wicket each.

The bowlers of Delhi Capitals gave a very good performance and won the match by a very good margin. But it can be said that the batting department of Delhi Capitals was a bit weak.

Comparative study of both the matches

If we talk about Kolkata Knight Riders, they have played 27 matches in their IPL matches, which were against Delhi Capitals and Kolkata Knight Riders have won 14 matches and Delhi Capitals have won 13.

Comparative study of last 5 matches of both the teams

If we talk about the last five matches of both the teams, Kolkata Knight Riders have won three out of their last five matches, and Delhi Capitals have won four out of their five matches.

Who will win today’s match

Today’s match between Delhi Capitals and Kolkata Knight Riders can be won by Delhi Capitals, because Delhi Capital is looking very high balance and strong here. The batting department of Delhi Capitals is slightly weaker than the bowling department but the bowling department is very successful and strong.

It can be said highly commendable that Delhi Capitals have performed much better in their last match as compared to Kolkata Knight Riders. He has won his 13 matches against Kolkata Knight Riders.

  • Along with this, there is some other reason for Delhi Capitals to win such as-
  • In IPL 2021, Delhi Capitals have played 10 matches and, they have won eight of them.
  • If we talk about the performance, then Delhi Capitals has given a very good performance in the entire IPL tournament and Delhi Capitals has also performed very well against Kolkata Knight Riders. Delhi Capitals also have a very good batting order but it is all underperformance.
  • Kolkata Knight Riders are also in very good form in the second phase of their IPL.

Match winning chances

Friends, the chances of winning the match of Delhi Capitals is around 58% and the chances of winning the Kolkata Knight Riders jewels are around 42% which is very less.

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Recent Comments