HomeMatch PredictionsMatch Prediction: Who will win the the 52nd match between RCB vs...

Match Prediction: Who will win the the 52nd match between RCB vs SRH IPL 2021.

Today, on 6 October 2021, the 52nd match of IPL T20 2021 will be played, today’s match will be played between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Sunrisers Hyderabad. For today we will tell you which team can win the match, and if I am there then for what reason, we will tell you today’s match prediction with complete accuracy. Along with this, we will tell you where this match will be played and our deep analysis will be presented to you.

So let’s start-

About the match and the location of the match

Today’s match is going to take the form of a very big war and in this great war two teams will clash, which will be named Royal Challengers Bangalore and Sunrisers Hyderabad. These two teams will play each other during the 52nd match of IPL T20 2021 today.

The match will be played on Wednesday 6 October 2021 at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium, which is located in Abu Dhabi and Abu Dhabi is located in the United Arab Emirates. In today’s match we will tell you completely safe and 100% accurate match prediction.

So let’s start-

About Royal Challengers Bangalore

Royal Challengers Bangalore have already qualified for the playoffs and currently have two matches left which will not make any difference to their playoff place and hence Royal Challengers Bangalore will make sure they win this match.

Today’s match and the next two matches can decide whether Royals Challengers Bangalore will play the final or not. Sunrisers Hyderabad team will play in front of Bangalore, those who have not given a very good performance in their IPL T20 2021 tournament.

Royal Challengers Bangalore have won only two matches out of their 10 matches so far and are on the verge of being knocked out of the tournament.

If we talk about Royal Challengers Bangalore, then they defeated Punjab Kings by 6 runs in the last match itself and the batting order of Royal Challengers Bangalore was very good.

And he achieved a big score of 64 runs in 20 overs. Glenn Maxwell scored the highest run in Royal Challengers Bangalore and for this he scored 57 runs in 33 balls, for which he hit 3 fours and four big sixes.

After Glenn Maxwell, Devdutt Padikkal scored more runs, he scored 40 runs in 38 balls, for which he hit 2 big sixes and four big fours. Virat Kohli also managed to score good runs where he scored 25 runs and AB de Villiers was able to score 23 runs.

If we talk about the bowling order of Royal Challengers Bangalore, then it was not very good but still they defended their score of 165 runs, and stopped Punjab Kings on the score of 158 runs, because 20 overs of Punjab Kings were completed for 158 runs.

If we talk about the most successful bowler in the last match, then it was Yuzvendra Chahal. Yuzvendra Chahal took 3 wickets for 29 runs. After this, George Garten and Shahbaz Ahmed took one wicket each. Apart from this, Mohammad Siraj, Harshal Patel, Daniel Christian did not take a single wicket.

About Sunrisers Hyderabad

If we talk about all, then we will know that he has played his last match with Kolkata Knight Riders and he also lost this match by 6 wickets. Sunrisers Hyderabad’s batting has come out very dirty, and if we look at Sunrisers Hyderabad’s scoring in the last match, we will know that they made a small score of just 115 runs in 20 overs, and in this too Kane Williamson scored the highest 26 runs. Bane Abdul Samad scored 25 runs and Priyam Garg scored 21 runs.

Like the batting order, Sunrisers Hyderabad’s bowling order also went awry, where Sunrisers Hyderabad could not even defend their score of 116 runs, and they did not take care of taking more wickets. Jason Holder became the highest wicket-taker for Sunrisers Hyderabad, where he took two wickets. But for that he leaked a big score of 32 runs. Rashid Khan and Siddharth Kaul took one wicket each.

Comparative Study between Sunrisers Hyderabad and Royal Challengers Bangalore

If we do a comparative study between the two teams then we will know that Sunrisers Hyderabad and Royal Challengers Bangalore have played 18 matches among themselves, in which Royal Challengers Bangalore have won 8 matches and Sunrisers Hyderabad has won 10 matches.

Comparative study of last five matches

If we do a comparative study of the last 5 matches played by both the teams, we will know that Royal Challengers Bangalore have won their last 3 matches and Sunrisers Hyderabad have won their last one match.

Today’s match prediction

If we predict the 52nd match of IPL T20 2021 today, then the match which will be played between Royal Challenge Bangalore and Sunrisers Hyderabad today increases the chances of Challengers Bangalore winning this match and many more reasons, which will help Royal Challengers Bangalore to win today’s match. As if-

  • Sunrisers Hyderabad has become the worst performing team of IPL T20 2021.
  • Apart from this, the batting order of Royal Challengers Bangalore is in very good form.
  • And the batting order of Royal Challengers Bangalore is much better than Sunrisers Hyderabad.
  • The bowling unit of Royal Challengers Bangalore is seen in very good form.

Chances of winning the match

If we express the chances of winning today’s match, then we will find that the chances of Royal Challengers Bangalore winning today’s match become 60% and Sunrisers Hyderabad’s chances of winning today’s match is 40%.

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Recent Comments