CSK Vs RCB, IPL 22nd Match: Who will win? Match Prediction

The 22nd match of Tata IPL 2022 is going to be played between Chennai Super Kings Vs Royal Challengers Bangalore. Which team will win this match? Which team will lose this match? We will tell you about all these in today’s article, and in today’s article we will also tell you the prediction of the match of Chennai Super Kings Vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, so let’s start.

Information about the Match

The 22nd match of Tata IPL 2022 is to be played between Chennai Super Kings Vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, and this match will be played on 12 April 2022. This match will be played at DY Patil Stadium, whose full name is DY Patil Sports Academy Navi Mumbai & match will start on 11th April 2022 at 7:30 pm. In this match, Chennai Super Kings, who have lost their last four matches, will face Royal Challengers Bangalore, which is having the best season out of all the seasons. This match will be very interesting.

Information about Royal Challengers Bangalore

If we tell you about Royals Challengers Bangalore, then today Bengaluru had lost their first match by 5 wickets at the hands of Punjab Kings. After this, they defeated Kolkata Knight Riders by 3 wickets, after that they defeated Rajasthan Royals by 4 wickets and after that, they defeated Mumbai Indians by 7 wickets, now their match will be with Chennai Super Kings.

Information about Chennai Super Kings

If we give you information about Chennai Super Kings, then Chennai Super Kings has lost its first match to Kolkata Knight Riders, where they lost by 6 wickets to Kolkata Knight Riders, later Lucknow Super Giants defeated Chennai Super Kings. Kings were defeated by 6 wickets, followed by Punjab Kings beating Chennai Super Kings by 54 runs, followed by Sunrisers Hyderabad defeating Chennai Super Kings by eight wickets, after losing all their previous matches. Super Kings need a win now.

Information about Pitch

Let us give you information about the pitch. The pitch of DY Patil Stadium is a strong pitch, where a good bowler does not get a chance to show his bowling. But a good batsman can score very good runs here. In the DY Patil Stadium, whichever team will have a team of good batsmen, the same team will be able to win this match.

Match Prediction

If we tell you the prediction of this match, then according to our prediction, Chennai Super Kings can win this match, because Chennai Super Kings has no shortage of good batsmen, and there is no shortage of good bowlers. There is a shortage of good bowlers in the Royals Challengers Bangalore, so it will be a little difficult to win this match of Royals Rangers Bangalore in front of Chennai.

Chances of winning for both teams

If we tell you about the winning chances of both the teams, Chennai Super Kings have a 55% chance of winning this match, while Royal Challengers Bangalore has a 45% chance of winning this match.