Rajasthan Royals Vs Lucknow Supergiants IPL 20th Match: Who Will Win? match prediction

The 20th match of Tata IPL 2022 will safe clen dose be played between Rajasthan Royals vs Lucknow Supergiants. In today’s article we will tell you about which team will win this match, which team will lose, and what will be the prediction of this match. So let’s start and know what will be the prediction of this match between Rajasthan Royals vs Lucknow Supergiants.

Full Match Details

The 20th match of Tata IPL 2022 will be played between Rajasthan Royals vs Lucknow Supergiants. This match will be played on 10th April 2022 at 7:30 pm, and this match will be played at Wankhede Stadium. During this match, the team of Rajasthan and team of Lucknow will be face to face. Lucknow Supergiants are only one point higher than Rajasthan Royals in the points table.

And they have got almost the same points; the match between these two is going to be very fun.

Rajasthan Royals

Rajasthan Royals have come back with a good score in IPL this time, Rajasthan was not performing well in the last season, but this time Rajasthan Royals have performed very well.

The first match of Rajasthan Royals was with Sunrisers Hyderabad which they won by 61 runs. After that his match was with Mumbai Indians which he won by 23 runs. But his next match was with Royal Challengers Bangalore, which Hero lost by 4 wickets, and his next match is going to be with Lucknow Supergiants, about which we will inform you further.

Lucknow Supergiants

If we tell you about Lucknow Super Size, Lucknow Supergiants played their first match with Gujarat Titans, which Gujarat Titus won by 5 wickets. After that he won the match against Chennai Super Kings by 6 wickets, after that he won the match against Sunrisers Hyderabad by 12 runs, and he won his next match against Delhi Capitals by 6 wickets, and next match his Rajasthan is with Royals, about which we will give you further information. That’s why we can say that this new team of IPL has emerged as a strong team.

All about Pitch

If we give you complete information about the pitch, then the pitch of Wankhede Stadium is known as a dry pitch. And on this pitch there is a high humidity environment in the summer, and due to this, it is a bit difficult to bounce the ball here today, due to which the batsmen will have problems in hitting the shots here, and the team which has Good bowler will win their match.

Match Prediction

If we tell you the condition of this match, then this match is going to be a tough competition, under which we will see Rajasthan Royals and Lucknow Supergiant clashing with each other. Both the teams have won two matches out of their last three matches, lost one match. So our prediction is that the chances of Rajasthan Royals winning in this match will be slightly higher.

Because there is no shortage of good batsmen as well as good bowlers in them, so it is our view that in the 20 match of IPL to be held on April 10, 2022, where Rajasthan Royals and Lucknow Suopergiants will be face to face, Rajasthan Royals will win.

Winning Chances Of Both Teams

If we tell you about the winning chances of both the teams, then here the chances of winning Rajasthan Royals are 51%, while the chances of winning for Lucknow Super Giant are 49%.