GT Vs CSK, IPL 29th Match: Who Will Win? Match prediction

The 29th match of Tata IPL 2022 is to be played between Chennai Super Kings vs Gujarat Titans. in today’s article we will tell you about which team will win this match, which team will lose the match, and which team has more chances of winning. In today‚Äôs article we will tell you the about the predictions for the match between Chennai Super Kings Vs Gujarat Titans.

So let’s start-

Information about the match

The 29th match of the Tata IPL 2022 of Chennai Super Kings vs Gujarat Titan is to be played. This match will be played on 17 April 2022 at 7:30 pm at Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium. Gujarat Titan has won a lot of matches so far while Chennai Super Kings have won one match. So this game will be very exciting.

Information about Chennai Super Kings

If we give you information about Chennai Super Kings, Chennai Super Kings have won only one match in IPL so far, and Chennai Super Kings have won one of their last five matches played, and 4 I have lost. With this, he is sitting in 9th place on the points table. Chennai Super Kings won their last match against Royal Challengers Bangalore, which they won by 23 runs. Apart from this, Chennai Super Kings have lost matches against Sunrisers Hyderabad, Punjab Kings, Lucknow Super Giants, and Kolkata Knight Riders every time.

Information about Gujarat Titans

If we give you information about Gujarat Titans, then Gujarat Titan is sitting at number one in the point table today. They have won 4 out of their last five matches and lost one.

Gujarat Titans are at the top of the points table with 8 points, and if we talk about the matches played by them, they beat Lucknow Supergiants by five wickets, Delhi Capitals by 14 runs and Punjab Kings by 6 wickets. Since then, Rajasthan Royals have been defeated by 37 runs, and Sunrisers Hyderabad has defeated them by 8 wickets.

Gujarat Titans being a new team as well as performing very well in this tournament, they will be supported by good morale while competing with Chennai Super Kings.

Pitch conditions

If we give you information about Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, then Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium is known as a soft pitch, where it is difficult to put on long shirts. But a team of good bowlers can turn the whole match here. That is why the team which will not have any shortage of bowlers will be able to win this match.

Match prediction

If we tell you the prediction of this match, here Chennai Super Kings has won only one match, while Gujarat Titans have won their last four matches in a row. Due to this, the chances of winning Gujarat Titans become more. But here the responsibility of winning Chennai Super Kings increases. Therefore, we will predict that only Chennai Super Kings will win this match to be held tomorrow.

Chances of winning for both teams

Expressing the winning chances of the teams, the chances of winning any team here are not going to make much difference, so here the chances of winning for Chennai Super Kings will be 52% and the chances of winning for Gujarat Titans will be 48%.