Delhi Capitals vs Punjab Kings, IPL 32nd Match: Who Will Win? Match prediction

The 32nd match of Tata IPL 2022 is to be played between Delhi Capitals vs Punjab Kings. Which team will win this match? Which team will lose this match? We will tell you all this in today’s article. Along with this, we will also tell the prediction of the match between Delhi Capitals vs Punjab Kings.

So let’s start-

Information about The Match

The 32nd match of Tata IPL 2022 is to be played on 20 April 2022 at the Brabourne Stadium. This match will be played between Delhi Capitals vs Punjab Kings, and the match will start at 7:30 pm. Both Punjab and Delhi are in bad condition today, so the match between these two will be very tough.

About Delhi Capitals

If we give you information about Delhi Capitals, then in Tata IPL 2022, Delhi has played five matches so far, out of which it has won two matches, and has lost three matches. Delhi Capitals won their first match against Mumbai Indians, Gujarat Titans defeated Delhi in the second match, Delhi defeated Lucknow Supergiants in the third match, Delhi defeated Kolkata Knight Riders in the fourth match, and the fifth match. Royal Challengers Bangalore defeated Delhi At present, the condition of Delhi is much worse than that of Punjab. Delhi sits at the eighth position in the points table.

Information about Punjab Kings

If we give you information about Punjab Kings, Punjab Kings have won three matches out of their last six matches, and have lost three matches. Punjab Kings beat Royal Challengers Bangalore by 5 wickets in their opening match, followed by Kolkata Knight Riders defeating Punjab by 6 wickets, Punjab defeated Chennai Super Kings, followed by Gujarat Titans Punjab Kings were defeated, followed by Punjab Kings defeating Mumbai Indians by 12 runs, and in the last match, Sunrisers Hyderabad defeated Punjab by 7 wickets. The next match of Punjab Kings is to be held on 20 April 2022. And Punjab is sitting in the seventh place on the points table.

Pitch Information

If we give you information about the pitch, then the pitch of Brabourne Stadium is known to be a very strong pitch, so it becomes a little easier to hit big shots here. Here the batsmen get a good grip on the pitch. So if any team has a team of match batsmen, then it will be very easy for them to win this match.

Match Prediction

If we tell you the prediction of this match to be held tomorrow, the condition of Delhi Capitals will be very bad in tomorrow’s match between Delhi Capitals vs Punjab Kings, and they also lack good batsmen. So Punjab Kings can win this match. And we predict that tomorrow this match will be won by Punjab.

Chances of Winning

If we tell you about the winning chances of both the teams, then the chances of winning for Delhi Capitals are 46% and for Punjab, the chances of winning are 54%.