India vs Australia, ICC Under-19 World Cup Semi-Final 2: Who will win? Match prediction

Image Credit- BCCI

Full match details

The second match of the ICC Under-19 World Cup 2022 Super League semi-final between the India Under-19 team vs Australia Under-19 team will be played at Coolidge Cricket Ground, which is located in Antigua. And this match will be played on Wednesday, February 2, 2022, at 6:30 in the evening. This match is the second semi-final match of this tournament, which is being held between India and Australia.

Information about both teams

In this tournament, the India Under-19 team worked a little harder to win the World Cup but still failed to chase down just 112 runs in the quarter-final match with the Bangladesh team, taking five wickets. Lost from But his journey in this entire tournament has been good.

Now if we talk about the Australian cricket team, they have defeated the Pakistan Under-19 team by 119 runs in their last match in this tournament, and the opening batsman of the Australian cricket team Teague Wyllie has performed very well.

Information about pitch

If we tell you about the Coolidge Cricket Ground, then it is a balanced pitch in which both the batsmen and bowlers perform well. But it is a challenge for both departments. Because here only and only the best batsmen and bowlers can perform well.

11 players of Australia Under-19 team

Aidan Cahill, William Salzmann, Tom Whitney, Jack Sinfield, Jack Nisbet, Harkirat Bajwa, Joshua Garner, Isaac Higgins, Nivethan Radhakrishnan, Cooper Connolly (c), legal nolvadex online in australia Tobias Snell (wk), Campbell Kellaway, Teague Wyllie, Corey Miller, Lachlan Shaw

11 players of the India U-19 team

Kaushal Tambe, Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Vicky Ostwal, Ravi Kumar, Manav Parakh, Nishant Sindhu, Aneeshwar Gautam, Aaradhya Yadav, Garv Sangwan, Yash Dhull (c), Dinesh Bana (wk), Angkrish Raghuvanshi, Harnoor Singh, Shaik Rasheed, Siddarth Yadav, Raj Bawa

Match prediction

If we tell you about the prediction of this match, then the Indian Under-19 team has performed a little well in this match, and the way their performance has been, we can say that India Under-19 in the match to be held tomorrow. The team will win.

Winning chances of both teams

If we tell you the chances of winning both of us, then the chances of India U-19 team winning become 52% and Australia U-19 team’s chances of winning become 48%.