Match Prediction: BBL 51st match between Melbourne Stars vs Brisbane Heat

Image Credit Twitter- @official_ekbet

Full match details

The 51st match of the Big Bash League is going to be played between Brisbane Heat vs Melbourne Stars.  This match will be played at Melbourne Cricket Ground.  And this match will take place on 16 January 2022 and this match will be played at the Melbourne Cricket Ground at 1:45 pm according to Indian Standard Time.

About Both Teams

If we give you information about both the teams, Melbourne Stars are currently sitting in sixth place in the points table, as they have won five matches out of their last 11 matches.  And have lost six matches.  With this, he has got 18 points.

Apart from this, if we talk about Brisbane Heat, then Brisbane is sitting in the seventh position in the heat point table because in the last 11 matches they have lost 8 matches and won three matches.  And with a total of 15 points, this team is the seventh place in the points table today.

Pitch Condition

If we talk about Melbourne Cricket Ground, then the pitch of Melbourne Cricket Ground is a good one for bowlers.  But sometimes the batsmen also perform very well here.  So the bowlers are going to have a very good day here.

11 Players From Brisbane Heat

Jimmy Pierson, Mujeeb Ur Rahman (Afghanistan), Mark Steketee, Connor Sully, Mitchell Swepson, Jack Wildermuth, Matthew Willans, Fakhar Zaman (Pakistan), Tom Cooper, Ben Duckett (England), Sam Heazlett, Matt Kuhnemann, Marnus Labuschagne, Chris Lynn, Tom Abell (England), Xavier Bartlett, James Bazley, Max Bryant, Michael Neser

11 Players From Melbourne Stars

Nathan Coulter-Nile, Sam Elliott, Seb Gotch, Liam Hatcher, Adam Zampa, Andre Russell (West Indies), Haris Rauf (Pakistan), Clint Hinchcliffe, Nick Larkin, Glenn Maxwell, Tom O’Connell, Qais Ahmad (Afghanistan),  Joe Burns, Hilton Cartwright, Joe Clarke (England), Sam Rainbird, Marcus Stoinis, Beau Webster

Match Prediction

If we tell you the prediction of this match, then Melbourne Star is seen winning this match in this match.  And we predict that only Melbourne Stars will win this match because Melbourne Stars have done well in their last match.

The probability of both teams winning

If we tell you the winning chances of both the teams, then the chances of Melbourne Stars winning becomes 57%.  And Brisbane Heat’s chances of winning are 43 percent.