Match Prediction: Who wil win the 11th match between Brisbane Heat vs Melbourne Renegades in BBL.

Image Credit Twitter- @jatfantasytips

About the match & about the location of the match

The Big Bash League match 11 between Brisbane Heat vs Melbourne Renegades will be played on 13 November 2030. And this match will be played at Metricon Stadium, Australia. This match is going to be very special as Melbourne Renegades defeated Adelaide Strikers to get themselves 1st place.

And this match will be the 11th match of the Big Bash League, this match will be played at Carrera Oval which is in Queensland. Both the teams did not start well in their opening matches. Both the teams have lost their first match.

But Melbourne Renegades had a great start in their last match, showing thriller action sequences like a thriller in which they beat Adult Strikers by 2 runs. It was a small score due to which this match became very exciting. Shortly after this, Melbourne Renegades also accepted defeat by 49 runs.

Brisbane Heat, on the other hand, started out worse than even the Melbourne Renegades, with Brisbane Heat taking dives at the bottom of the points table. Tomorrow’s match could be very exciting considering the performance of the Brisbane Heat.

This match will be played according to Indian Standard Time at 1:45 pm. And if you want to watch this match, then you can easily watch it on Sony Sports Network or Sony Live app.

About The Pitch

If we give you the pitch report, then this pitch is such a pitch on which not many runs are scored. Therefore, this surface will be troublesome for both teams. Because it is very difficult to score runs on this ground.

A score of about 126 runs on this ground is an average score. That is, if the average of the matches played by all the teams in this ground is taken out, then the score of the runs scored on this ground will be the average of 126 runs.

On this ground, if a team changes any goal, then that team wins once and loses twice.

Brisbane Heat’s Playing XI

Chris Lynn, Max Bryant, Ben Duckett, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Liam Guthrie, Sam Heazlett, Jimmy Peirson (c & wk), Tom Cooper, James Bazley, Xavier Bartlett, Cameron Gannon.

Melbourne Renegades Playing XI

James Seymour, Jonathan Merlo, Mackenzie Harvey, Jake Fraser, Kane Richardson (c), Mohammad Nabi, Will Sutherland, James Pattinson, Sam Harper (wk), Reece Topley, Zahir Khan.

Match Prediction

If we talk about the 11th match of the Big Bash League between Brisbane Heat and Melbourne Renegades, then this match seems to be going in the fold of Melbourne Renegades.

This means that this match is to be held tomorrow, Melbourne Renegades can win. And if we talk about the probabilities, then Melbourne Renegades have 52% chances of winning and Brisbane Heat has 48% chances to win.