Match Prediction: Who will win the 12th match of BBL between Hobart Hurricane vs Perth Scorchers

Image Credit Twitter- @jatfantasytips

About the match and the location of the match

The 12th match of the Big Bash League between the Hobart Hurricanes and the Perth Scorchers will be played at the Blundstone Arena. And this match will be played on 14 December 2021 and this match will start at 1:45 pm according to Indian Standard Time.

About Both Teams

The Hobart Hurricane has done exceptionally well in their last few matches, and the Hobart Hurricane has some players who have the ability to change matches in the blink of an eye. In which the names of Matthew Wade and D’Arcy Short are included. And it was because of these two players that Hobart Hurricane defeated Sydney Sixers by 44 runs in their last match. Although this was possible due to the DLS method, still a win by 44 runs is a big win.

Similarly, along with excellent batting, Hurricane has also performed brilliantly.

On the other hand, Perth Scorchers have also made a good start from the start of the same tournament. And he won two consecutive wins, beating Brisbane Heat and Adelaide Strikers. Because of which he is also situated at a high position on the points table.

But in the last match of this Perth Scorchers, Colin Munro, the player of the team of Perth Scorchers, contributed a lot in winning the second match, where he helped the Perth Scorchers a lot in defeating the Adelaide Strikers. And the way they are performing now, it seems that after some time these players will be able to perform very well and win the entire tournament.

Pitch Report

If we talk to you about the pitch, it is a little easier to score runs on this ground, and big runs are scored here. That is, making a big score on this pitch is seen as an average score. Bowlers also get good wickets in Hobart ground, a batsman can also hit very good and long boundaries.

The way the theme of Perth Scorchers and Hurricane has been in this tournament, from that performance, it seems that in tomorrow’s match, runs will be scored between the ranges of 180 to 190. And it will not be too difficult to make such a score.

Hobart Hurricane Probable Players

Matthew Wade (c & wk), D’Arcy Short, Nathan Ellis, Thomas Rogers, Peter Handscomb, Caleb Jewell, Jordan Thompson, Tim David, Joel Paris, Sandeep Lamichhane, Josh Kann

Perth Scorchers’s probable players

Colin Munro, Josh Inglis, Cameron Bancroft, Andrew Tye, Matthew Kelly, Jason Behrendorff, Ashton Turner (c), Kurtis Patterson, Mitchell Marsh, Ashton Agar, Peter Hatzoglou/ Tymal Mills

The best batsman from both sides

Peter Handscomb will emerge as a very prolific batsman from the Hurricane side as he has helped him win the cricket match with good scores in his last two matches.

Colin Munro will emerge as a fine batsman for the Perth Scorchers as he scored 114 runs in 73 balls while playing against the Adelaide Strikers, which earned him the player of the match.

Match Prediction

According to our calculated match prediction today, this match is more likely for Perth Scorchers to win and the match is going to be held on 14th December 2021, Perth Scorchers will win.

Probability of both the teams winning

If we calculate the winning chances of both the teams, then Hobart Hurricane will have a 46% chance of winning in tomorrow’s match and Perth Scorchers will have a 54% chance of winning.