Match Prediction: Who will win the 20th match of BBL between Sydney Thunders vs Sydney Sixers.

Image Credit Twitter- @jatfantasytips

Full match details

The 20th match of the Big Bash League is going to be played between Sydney Sixers vs Sydney Thunder. And this match is very important from the point of view of the table. This match will be played at Spotless Stadium, which is located in Australia. Apart from this, this match will be played on 26 December 2021 at 12:35 pm.

Sydney Thunder and Sydney Sixers will clash this Sunday for the Big Bash League T20 match. Sydney Thunder had established their victory over Brisbane Heat as their second win in the entire tournament. For which they defeated Brisbane Heat by 53 runs. And at the same time, the top 4 batsmen of Sydney Thunder had contributed a lot in scoring runs, because only four batsmen had scored a match-winning score. And that is why Sydney Thunder has finished fourth in this tournament with 9 points.

But Sydney Sixers are playing better than Sydney Thunder, as they have started this tournament very well. They have earned second place in the points table by winning four out of their last five matches. But he has faced defeat very badly in front of Hobart Hurricanes.

Josh Phillips and Moises Henriques are looking very good for the Sydney Sixers at the moment. And the kind of potential that has been seen in this match, no team has that type in this tournament. And that is why he has earned second place in this point table with 14 points.

Pitch Report

The way the pitch of Spotless Stadium has been giving its testimony here remains a very good pitch for the batsmen. But still, it is not easy to score runs here, because this pitch is also a very good pitch for bowlers. But still, in general, 170 runs have been scored on this pitch, and the same number of runs has been chased.

Possible 11 players for Sydney Thunder

Saqib Mahmood, Matthew Gilkes, Sam Billings (wk), Chris Green (c), Ben Cutting, Nathan McAndrew, Alex Hales, Jason Sangha, Alex Ross, Daniel Sams, Tanveer Sangha

Possible 11 players for Sydney Sixers

Josh Philippe who is a wicket keeper and , Hayden Kerr & Ben Dwarshuis, Lloyd Pope. Also Dan Christian, Sean Abbott, James Vince & Moises Henriques who is the captain of the team & Daniel Hughes, Jordan Silk, Todd Murphy,

Match Prediction

If we predict this match according to our calculated analysis, then Sydney Sixers is seen winning this match. That’s why we will predict this match today that in today’s match, Sydney Sixers, Sydney Thunder will beat it and win this match today.

Winning chances of both teams

If we express the winning probabilities of both the teams, then in today’s match the chances of Sydney Thunder to win are 44%, and the chances of Sydney Sixers to win are 56%.