Match Prediction: Who will win the 50th BBL match between Sydney Sixers vs Sydney Thunder.

Image Credit Twitter- @bajiLive_India

Full match details

The 50th match of Big Bash League is going to be played between Sydney Sixers vs West Indies which will be played at Sydney Cricket Ground. This match will be played according to Indian Standard Time on January 15 at 1:10 pm. And it will be broadcast live on Sony Sports Network and Sony Live Application.

About Both Teams

If we tell you about both the teams, then this match is going to be played on January 15 at 1:10 pm. And today Sydney is sitting in third place in the Sixers point table. And Moises Henriques is leading the Sydney Sixers.

Apart from this, if we talk about Sydney Thunder, then this team is being led by Jason Sanga. And it is sitting in second place in the points table. Sydney Thunder lost their last match to the Hobart Hurricanes which was played at the Docklands Stadium.

Information About Pitch

If we talk about Sydney Cricket Ground, then it is a great place for batsmen. But bowlers are not able to perform very well here because the natural texture of this beach has been done in this way.

11 Players of Sydney Sixers

Ben Dwarshuis, Jackson Bird, Todd Murphy, Daniel Christian, Shadab Khan, Jack Edwards, Josh Philippe (wk), Daniel Hughes, Moises Henriques (c), Sean Abbott, Hayden Kerr,

11 Players of Sydney Thunder

Gurinder Sandhu, Tanveer Sangha, Mohammad Hasnain. Oliver Davies, Ben Cutting, Baxter Holt (wk), Nathan McAndrew, Matthew Gilkes, Alex Hales, Jason Sangha (c), Daniel Sams,

Match Prediction

If we tell you the prediction of the match played between Sydney Sixers vs Sydney Thunder, then in this match Sydney Sixers is seen winning the match because the performance of his last match was very good.

The probability of both teams winning

Sydney Sixers have a 52% chance of winning in this match, while Sydney Thunder has a 48% chance of winning the match.