Match Prediction: Who will win the BBL 19th match between Hurricanes vs Melbourne Stars.

Image Credit Twitter- @topcricketindia

Full match details

The match of 19 of the Big Bash League between Hobart Hurricanes vs Melbourne Stars will start on 22 December 2021 at 10:01 am at Blundstone Arena Stadium. This match will be played on Christmas Eve.

The Hobart Hurricanes are in dire straits at the moment as they have lost two consecutive matches behind them to the Perth Scorchers, due to which they have also slipped a lot in the points table and are in sixth place.

So there may be some hope for the Hobbit Hurricanes in this match with the Melbourne Stars. But the way the Hobart Hurricanes have been performing is very condemnable and pathetic.

On the other hand, the performance of Melbourne Stars is also not special, because Melbourne Stars is also currently in fifth place in the points table. The Melbourne Stars are only one spot above the Hobart Hurricanes. Melbourne Stars also lost their previous match to Sydney Sixers by 7 wickets. If they want to win today’s match, then they will have to keep their bowling performance a little consistent.

Otherwise, this match will also go out of their hands today. Today’s match will be a fork match for both teams. Today’s match will be played at Bellerive Oval Hobart ground and this match will be played according to Indian Standard Time at 10:00 am.

Pitch Report

If in today’s match we talk about the pitch present in the ground of Bellerive Oval Hobart, then this pick is such a pitch that plays the role of a friend for the batsmen. That’s why we can say that whichever team comes to bat first, will be able to score excellent runs. And it can also be said that whichever team plays first, will write its fate to win.

Hurricanes players

Thomas Rogers, Caleb Jewell/Peter Handscomb, Matthew Wade (c & wk), D’Arcy Short, Ben McDermott, Harry Brook, Tim David, Riley Meredith, Sandeep Lamichhane, Jordan Thompson, Nathan Ellis

Melbourne Stars players

Andre Russell, Hilton Cartwright, Marcus Stoinis, Joe Clarke (wk), Nick Larkin, Beau Webster, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Sam Rainbird, Glenn Maxwell (c), Qais Ahmad, Brody Couch

Match Prediction

The way the Hobart Hurricanes and Melbourne Stars have performed, it has been seen that the Melbourne Stars have performed much better than the Hobart Hurricanes. That is why according to our calculated analysis today, it is looking towards winning the match. And our prediction today will be that Melbourne Stars will win today’s match.

Chances of winning for both teams

If we sum up the winning probabilities of both the teams, we will find that the Hobart Hurricanes have a 45% chance of winning, and the Melbourne Stars 55%.