Match Prediction: Who will win the BBL 24th match between Sydney Thunder vs Perth Scorchers.

Image Credit Twitter- @jatfantasytips

Full match details

The 24th match of the Big Bash League will be played between Sydney Thunder vs Perth Scorchers on 28 October 2021. And this match will be played at Manuka Oval Stadium. The match between Sydney Thunder vs Perth Scorchers will start on October 28 at 1:45 pm. And this match will be shown live on Sony Star Sports Network,

As we know, this is going to be the 24th match of the Big Bash League between Sydney Thunder vs Perth Scorchers. And both these teams are opposite to each other. On the one hand, Sydney Thunder has lost some of their matches, and Perth Scorchers have won six of their six matches. When these two teams stand face to face at the Manuka Oval, then Sydney Thunder will face a big problem because the team standing in front has won six matches out of six.

It will not be very difficult to say who will win this BBL match but Ashton Turner, who is the captain of this Perth Scorchers team, does not seem to be stopping at all. And the kind of performance he has been doing, it seems that he will be able to win this tournament.

They have defeated Melbourne Renegades by 8 wickets in their last match, and Sydney Thunder are placed second and third in the Big Bash League points table. In their previous match, where they had lost to Sydney Thunder by 30 runs, K Avijay will go in front of the Perth Scorchers.

Pitch Report

The Manuka Oval ground is a very complete ground for the batsmen. Because here the batsmen are not able to score very well, but the bowlers leave no stone unturned to get the batsmen out. This pitch is a bowler’s pitch. So if a team wants to win, it has to bat first and then bowl.

Possible 11 players for Sydney Thunder

Alex Ross, Daniel Sams, Matthew Gilkes, Alex Hales, Ben Cutting, Jason Sangha, Sam Billings (wk), Chris Green (c), Saqib Mahmood, Nathan McAndrew, Tanveer Sangha

Probable 11 players for Perth Scorchers

Laurie Evans, Colin Munro, Ashton Turner (c), Jason Behrendorff, Cameron Bancroft, Josh Inglis (wk), Mitchell Marsh, Ashton Agar, Andrew Tye, Peter Hatzoglou, Tymal Mills

Match Prediction

If we talk about the prediction of today’s match, then today’s match seems to be going in the bag of Perth Scorchers. That is, today’s match is visible by winning the Perth Scorchers. Therefore, we will predict today’s match in such a way that today’s match will be won by Perth Scorchers.

Chances of winning for both teams

If we calculate the winning chances of both the teams then the Perth Scorchers’ chances of winning in today’s match become 59%. And the chances of winning from Sydney Thunder remain 41%, which is very less.