Match Prediction: Who will win the high Voltage match between India vs Pak in T20 World Cup 2021


0
Image Credit Twitter- @galikegulzaar

The 16th match of T20 World Cup 2021 and India’s first match with Pakistan will be played on October 24. The match between India and Pakistan will be played again after almost 2 years. After 2 years, tomorrow again on 24 October 2021, India and Pakistan will be face to face to play. This match between India and Pakistan will be like a war, for which a large number of people will be sitting in front of their TV to watch.

Whenever there is a match between India and Pakistan, the roads are empty and there are too many people staring at the TV.

For this match to be held on October 24, many people have given many statements about their specialties, and this is a sign that people are so eager for this match. Due to the bad relation between India and Pakistan, this match becomes very important and interesting too.

That’s why in today’s article we will tell you who can win this Pakistan match in India, which team has better players, which team can play, how India and Pakistan played in the earlier matches. We will also tell you about the record and predict the match, which team can win the match, and what will be the reasons behind the winning of the same team.

So let’s start-

About the match About the location of the match

Another big war is going to happen between India and Pakistan which will happen on October 24. This time after about 2 years, India and Pakistan will be face to face again. The 16th match of the T20 World Cup between India and Pakistan will be played on October 24 at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium, which is located in Dubai, and Dubai is located in the United Arab Emirates.

Today we will tell you the prediction of this match between these two teams and will tell you the reason for winning either of the two teams along with its explanation.

In all the T20 World Cup matches that have been held in India Central Pakistan, India has won every match. Till date Pakistan has not won this match even once. In today’s match we will tell which team wins which team will go higher in the group of Super 12, and it is history for India that they are not coming any match from Pakistan.

The bilateral series between India and Pakistan has been called off for some years due to political reasons, and that is why this match becomes more important, because now after many years this is the first match between India and Pakistan.

About Indian cricket team

India-Pakistan match and the heartbeat of the people is stopped, at this time the Indian cricket team is being captained by Virat Kohli, and for this World Cup, the captain of the Indian cricket team will be captain Virat Kohli. At present, there are many things in the favor of India, which are not in the favor of Pakistan. He has also played IPL at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium, and because of IPL, he has an idea of ​​what the pitch is like there, how to throw the ball there and how to bat there.

Apart from this, the Indian cricket team has another advantage that the batting and bowling department of the Indian cricket team is much better than that of Pakistan at present and is in good condition.

Looking at the performance of Team India in the warm-up match, Team India has come as a strong team, and they have defeated England and Australia very badly. Lokesh Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Ishan Kishan are seen in very good form at this time.

If we talk about the middle order of the Indian cricket team, then Rishabh Pant Suryakumar Yadav is sitting ready to handle the video loader of the Indian cricket team. At this time, the Indian cricket team is much stronger and more experienced than Pakistan. If we talk about bowlers, then Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Shami, Ravi Ashwin and Rahul Chahar are such players who can completely destroy the batting order of Pakistan cricket team at any time.

And these players can ruin the batting border of not only Pakistan but any team in the world.

About Pakistan cricket team

The Pakistan cricket team is said to be a very uncertain type of team, and it plays its game in a very precarious way for T20 format cricket, having improved itself a lot in the first edition of the ICC T20 World Cup in Pakistan, And at present, almost all Pakistani players have played the National T20 Cup, and are also aware of the Dubai condition, and if we talk about the warm-up match at this time, then Pakistan easily beat West Indies and South Africa. He himself lost.

Before the start of the match and even before the start of the T20 World Cup, the management of the Pakistan Cricket Board took some new decisions and Fakhar Zaman, Shoaib Malik, and Mohammad Hafeez were included in the Pakistan cricket team.

Babar Azam is the captain of the Pakistan cricket team and he also has a very good experience of playing T20 cricket, Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Rizwan, Mohammad Hafeez, and Asif Ali are players playing like champions and Pakistan’s batting order is very good at the moment and Experience is visible in.

But no one has any idea how it will play against India. The bowling department of the Pakistan cricket team is not very good and they are facing a lot of troubles as compared to the bowling department, and this bowling department’s shortcomings can be very heavy for them while playing with India.

Hasan Ali has improved some of his bowling skills and Shaheen Afridi and Haris Rauf, Mohammad Wasim and Shadab Khan could be beneficial for the Pakistan cricket team.

About the matches played by both the teams

8 matches have been played in the ICC T20 World Cup between India vs Pakistan. India has won seven of those matches and Pakistan has won only one match so far.

Players of both teams

  • Indian cricket team players

Lokesh Rahul, Ishan Kishan, Virat Kohli (captain), Rahul Chahar, Rishabh Pant (wicketkeeper), Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Rohit Sharma, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Varun Chakravarthy, Ravichandran Ashwin, Shardul Thakur are playing for  the Indian cricket team.

  • Pakistan cricket team players

On behalf of Pakistan cricket team, Mohammad Rizwan, Fakhar Zaman, Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf, Shadab Khan, Imad Wasim, Shoaib Malik, Asif Ali, Babar Azam (Captain), Mohammad Hafeez, Hasan Ali, all these players are playing.

Match prediction

If we do the prediction of the match today, then Pakistan seems to be a team with less experience than India, and the players of the Indian cricket team are seen in a lot of form. That’s why we predict that Indian cricket team will win the match. And there are many reasons behind this statement such as-

  • Lokesh Rahul and Rohit Sharma are seen in their best form till date.
  • The bowling department of Pakistan cricket team is very experienced.
  • India has played a lot of cricket matches in Dubai, and for this he understands the condition of Dubai.
  • The Indian cricket team seems to be very experienced.

Chances of winning for both the teams

If we make predictions of winning of both the teams in today’s article, then the chances of winning of Indian cricket team become 60%, and the chances of winning of Pakistan cricket team are 40%.


Like it? Share with your friends!

0
Naman Shukla

Writer

0 Comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Choose A Format
Story
Formatted Text with Embeds and Visuals