Match Prediction: Who will win the match between India vs New Zealand in T20 World Cup 2021.


0
Image Credit Twitter- @muhammadkaif158

Today 28 match of ICC T20 World Cup 2021 is going to be played, and this match will be played between India vs New Zealand. Today will be a very decisive match. This match is the second match of this tournament for India, and a very important match for New Zealand. In today’s article we will tell you where this match is going to be held today, what time it is going to happen, what will be the chances of someone winning today’s match, what will be the chances of losing, who will win today’s match, our match Along with the prediction, our deep analysis will present you in front of you.

So let’s start-

About the match  & about the location of the match

Today’s match will be held in India vs New Zealand on 30 October 2021, O Laila match will be the 28th match of ICC T20 World Cup 2021, today’s match will be played at Dubai Cricket International Stadium and this stadium is located in United Arab Emirates. will be played at 7:30 and today’s match will be India’s second match and New Zealand also needs this message very much because today’s match will determine which team will go first for the semi-finals. In further we will tell you who won today’s match why can win if any team this match is GT then what will be the reasons behind that party in HD quality then what will be the reasons behind that today we will present you with our match prediction day paralysis

About Both Teams

In the Pakistan vs India cricket match, Pakistan defeated India by 10 wickets. And that was India’s first match and India was playing for the first time in the ICC T20 World Cup 2021. This is the first time that Pakistan has defeated India in a T20 match, it has also happened for the first time in history that India has lost by 10 wickets during any match with Pakistan. Pakistan cricket team defeated India while performing very well, and on the other hand, Pakistan cricket team also defeated New Zealand in their first ICC T20 World Cup 2021 match. Today’s match can probably decide who will be the first semi-finalist.

About Indian Cricket Team

If we talk about the Indian cricket team, here the cricket team accepted defeat by 10 wickets in front of Pakistan cricket team in their very first opening match. The top batting order of the Indian cricket team was destroyed very badly by Shahin Afridi.

That match of the Indian cricket team was the first match of this tournament and in this the India cricket team was also looking strong, but the Indian cricket team could not win that match.

In the Indian cricket team, Virat Kohli scored very well carrying the entire match on his shoulders and he played an innings of 57 runs, followed by Rishabh Pant being the second most successful batsman who scored 39 runs.

For this, he hit two fours and a big six. In today’s match, maybe Ishan Kishan may get a chance to play. But it cannot happen that he can replace Kumar Lokesh Rahul.

Rohit Sharma and KL Rahul are the most prolific Indian cricket team openers, and they did well in the last match as well. Hardik Pandya Suryakumar Yadav Rishabh Pant All of them tried to handle the meeting.

The betting of the Indian cricket team is strong but it is difficult to estimate how long it will last in front of the New Zealand team. If we look at the performance of the bowling department in the last match of the Indian cricket team, then it was very disappointing that no player bowler took a single wicket of Pakistan, which is a shame in itself.

About New Zealand Cricket Team

The New Zealand cricket team has lost in its first match to the team like Pakistan but may be on the verge of winning in the present time. The bowling department of the New Zealand cricket team was demolished by Asif Ali and Shoaib Malik. And the betting department of the New Zealand cricket team is not performing very well, nor does it seem to be in good form.

He could have scored 134 runs in his last match but he did not do that. In his last match, Daryl Mitchell gave the most successful batting model, he scored 27 runs in 20 balls, and for this he hit one four and two sixes. After this Devon Conway scored a score of 27 runs.

In the last match, Kane Williamson scored 25 runs in 26 balls and for this he hit 3 fours. After this Martin Guptill scored 17 runs, and New Zealand’s bowling border was giving a little good performance, he kept it till the match.

Ish Sodhi was one of the most successful bowlers who took 2 wickets, for this he gave 28 runs. After this, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Trent Boult also took one wicket each but James Neesham did not take a single wicket.

Comparative study of previous matches played by both the teams

Make a comparative study of the previous matches played by both the teams, we will find that in their previous matches, there have been 16 matches between India and New Zealand, out of which India has also won eight matches and New Zealand has also won 8 matches.

Match Prediction

According to our production of today’s match, today Indian cricket team can win this match, and there will be many reasons behind winning this match on Indian cricket team, such as-

Indian cricket team’s batting border and New Zealand cricket team’s batting order are in very good condition.

The players of the Indian cricket team have got used to doing it in the ground of Dubai.

The batting order of the New Zealand cricket team is also good and excellent.

The bowling department of both the teams is in its strong position.

Match Winning Chances

If we present today’s match production in front of you, then according to our calculated analysis, India can win today’s match Indian cricket team and India’s chances of winning the match will be 54% and New Zealand cricket team’s chances of winning the match will be 46%.

Indian Cricket Team

Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul, Mohammed Shami, Varun Chakraborty, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, and Jasprit Bumrah will play for India cricket team.

New Zealand Cricket Team

 Martin Guptill, Daryl Mitchell, Kane Williamson, Devon Conway, Glenn Phillips, James Neesham, Tim Seifert, Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee and Trent Boult will play for the New Zealand cricket team.


Like it? Share with your friends!

0
Vishal Kumawat
Founder of CricScout.com

0 Comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Choose A Format
Story
Formatted Text with Embeds and Visuals