Match Prediction: Who Will Win the17th match of BBL between Renegades vs Scorchers.

Image Credit Twitter- @jatfantasytips

Full match details

The match of the season of the Big Bash League between Melbourne Renegades vs Perth Scorchers will be played on 22 December 2021. And this match will be played at Marvel Stadium. And this match will start on 22nd December 2021 at 1:45 pm, which you can watch on your mobile on Sony Live Application, or you can watch live on Sony Star Sports Network.

As we know, the 17th match of the Big Bash League is being played between Melbourne Renegades and Perth Scorchers on 22nd December. And the match will be played inside the Docklands Stadium, with the Perth Scorchers leading by Ashton Turner. He sits at the top of the entire points table. And with 13 points, he is currently at the top of the Perth Scorchers points table with a run rate of 1.875. He has won all four matches continuously and has not lost a single match.

On the other hand, Melbourne Renegades, which is led by Nick Madison, is currently at the bottom of the points table. In a way, there will be a match between day and night.

Pitch Report

This pitch is very crooked, that is, if a bowler wants to take good wickets on it, then he has to bend his waist a little. And if a batsman wants to score runs above this middle, then he will have to apply a little more strength. That is why this pitch of Docklands Stadium will not be very easy for both teams.

11 players from Melbourne Renegades

Jack Prestwidge, Will Sutherland, Kane Richardson, Sam Harper (wk), Nic Maddinson (c), Jake Fraser, Mohammad Nabi, Aaron Finch, Mackenzie Harvey, Reece Topley, Zahir Khan

11 players from Perth Scorchers

Jason Behrendorff, Kurtis Patterson, Josh Inglis (wk), Peter Hatzoglou, Ashton Turner (c), Colin Munro, Mitchell Marsh, Laurie Evans, Ashton Agar, Andrew Tye, Tymal Mills

Matches played between both the teams

If we talk about the last matches played by both the teams, then both the teams have played 14 matches in total so far, out of which Melbourne Renegades have won three matches. And Perth Scorchers have won 11 matches. And if we only talk about the Docklands Stadium, there have been five matches between the two teams so far, out of which Melbourne Renegades have won one match, and Perth Scorchers have won 4 matches.

Match Prediction

According to our prediction of today’s match, Perth Scorchers are seen winning this match in a very straightforward way. That’s why today we predict that Perth Scorchers will win this match tomorrow.

Winning Probabilities of Both Teams

If we express the winning probabilities between the two teams, we find that the Perth Scorchers have a 60% chance of winning the match, and the Melbourne Renegades 40%.