HomeMatch PredictionsMI vs KKR: Who will win today's match?

MI vs KKR: Who will win today’s match?

Today IPL match is going to be held between Mumbai Indians and Kolkata Knight Riders, which will be played at Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi. In today’s article, we will tell you who will win this IPL 2021 match and who is more likely to win, which team is stronger, we will tell you the match prediction by doing a deep analysis.

About the match

Today the 34th match of IPL T20 will be played on 23 September 2021 and on this day the match will be played between Kolkata Knight Riders and Mumbai Indians, Mumbai Indians, and Kolkata Knight Riders; both teams have won the title of the winner of IPL. Therefore, there is going to be a thorn fight between the two. At the moment it is not a final match but still, there is always a good and tough fight between the two winners.

About Mumbai Indians

The last match of Mumbai Indians was with Chennai Super King. And lost this match. Therefore, for Mumbai Indians, they will try to win this match and stop their losing streak which has already started in the first match of the second leg of2021.

Mumbai Indians has a very good player, Rohit Sharma was not leading the team at the time of the match against Chennai Super King. But maybe this time he will lead Rohit Sharma to Mumbai Indians. Due to which it does not take much time to turn the dice of the match, because Rohit Sharma is the best hitman in him.

Mumbai Indians have many good qualities but one drawback is that they distribute runs like prasad inside the middle order, due to which it becomes heavy to change the match in the end.

Maybe Rohit Sharma will open the match with Quinton de Kock this time, and there is no confirmation that Hardik Pandya will be in the match. But Krunal Pandya will not be in the match, so Hardik Pandya can probably be a part of this match. Mumbai Indians have learned a lot by losing the match with Chennai Super Kings which will come in handy in this match.

Mumbai Indians have excellent batsmen as well as excellent bowlers who have the ability to turn the dice of the match. Like Jasprit Bumrah, Rahul Chahar, Adam Milne etc. Rahul Chahar is the best bowler of Mumbai Indians but still could not manage to take wickets against Chennai Super Kings. But this time it may be that Rahul Chahar can help Kolkata Knight Riders take a wicket or two.

About Kolkata Knight Riders

Kolkata Knight Riders have started in a very good way in the second leg of this IPL where they have made their debut with victory by defeating Royal Challengers Bangalore. And he would like to take this victory forward. That’s why they will give their all hard work in this match because it is often seen that when a team loses, it tries to win, and when a team wins, it tries harder to maintain its victory.

Kolkata Knight Riders are sixth in the points table and if they win today, they will move to the fourth position. Kolkata Knight Riders have made a lot of changes in their attacking style, which also got them good results at the time of Royal Challengers Bangalore. Shubman Gill had done a lot of aggressive betting in Kolkata Knight Riders and it looked as if someone was playing fearless cricket.

Along with this, good batsman VenkateshIyer of Kolkata Knight Riders also batted with a lot of experience, which was commendable. And Andre Russell went to bat at number three which was the implementation of a good move.

Along with batting, the contribution of Kolkata Knight Riders in bowling was also very fun, along with their batting order, their bowling order was also very fun.

Kolkata Knight Riders bowled a lot of fun with their bowlers like Prasidh Krishna, Loki Ferguson, Sunil Narine, Varun Chakravarthy, and so on. Andre Russell took 3 wickets for the Royal Challengers Bangalore from the team of Kolkata Knight Riders. Varun Chakraborty also took 3 wickets while bowling brilliantly. Loki took two wickets and Krishna took one wicket. Thus, seeing the morale of the bowlers of Kolkata Knight Riders, it may be possible that Mumbai Indians may be in a bit of a panic.

There are also two bowlers who were not used in the last match like Rahul Tirupati and Nitish Rana, so they might be used in the match this time.

Performance of both teams

If we talk about the performance of Mumbai Indians, then they have won three matches out of the last 5 matches since now and lost two matches. And if we talk about Kolkata Knight Riders, they have also won three matches out of the last 5 matches and lost two matches.

Match Prediction between Kolkata Knight Riders and Mumbai Indians

The bowling order with Kolkata Knight Riders is very commendable as their bowling border is very well balanced. If we talk about Mumbai Indians, then their batting order is very experienced and powerful.

When it comes to hitting the big shots, the Kolkata Knight Riders players seem a bit lax. Mumbai Indians also have very good players for bowling and he is one of the best players in the international.

Both are likely to win

Mumbai Indians have the best players in the world. And Mumbai Indians also have the best players for the T20format. The batting order of Mumbai Indians is very good, so the chances of Mumbai Indians to win this match increases. Mumbai Indians have a 58%chance of winning the match. Kolkata Knight Riders have a 42%chance of winning the match.

Vishal Kumawathttp://cricscout.com
Founder of CricScout.com
RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Recent Comments