The 11th match of the Indian Premier League 2022 is to be played between Punjab Kings vs Chennai Super Kings, which team will win this match? Which team will lose this match? Which team will be more likely to win? We will tell you about this in today’s article.
In today’s article, we will tell you the prediction of the match between Chennai Super Kings vs Punjab Kings.
So let’s start-
Full match details
The 11th match of the Indian Premier League 2022 is to be played between Chennai Super Kings vs Punjab Kings. This match will be played on 3 April 2022, and this match is to be played at Brabourne Stadium. All eyes will be on the performance of Chennai Super Kings in this match, as Chennai Super Kings have lost their first two consecutive matches for the first time in the history of IPL.
So the pressure on them to win this match will be very high.
Chennai Super Kings
The 7th match of the Tata Indian Premier League 2022, played between Chennai Super Kings vs Lucknow Supergiants, was badly lost by Chennai Super Kings. In this match, Chennai Super Kings, batting first, put a score of 210 runs on the scoreboard, but due to their poor bowling, Chennai Super Kings could not defend such a huge score.
Due to this Lucknow Supergiants achieved the target of 211 runs in just 19.3 overs, that is, with 2 balls of their innings remaining. Even before this, Chennai Super King has lost the first match of TATA IPL2022. This shows that Chennai Super Kings is going through a very bad phase at present.
Punjab Kings lost the eighth match of the Tata Indian Premier League 2022 against Kolkata Knight Riders very badly. Here, Kolkata Knight Riders, performing brilliant bowling, dismissed the entire Punjab Kings team in 18.2 balls, and at that time the entire Punjab Kings were all out for only 137 runs.
In response, Kolkata Knight Riders scored 139 runs in 14.3 overs to beat Punjab Kings by 6 wickets, while they had 33 balls to spare. This is an indicator of the poor bowling and batting of Punjab Kings. This shows that in tomorrow’s match, Punjab Kings are more vulnerable than Chennai Super Kings.
Information about pitch
The 11th match of IPL between Punjab Kings vs Chennai Super Kings is going to be played at Brabourne Stadium, and Brabourne Stadium is known for its strong pitch, where it is easy for any batsman to hit long shots.
So a leg-spinner and a great batsman can do very well here. If a team has a leg spinner and a great batting team, it will be able to win this match.
If we tell you the prediction of this match to be held tomorrow, then in this match the condition of Punjab Kings is very bad in front of Chennai Super Kings. We predict that in this match between Chennai Super Kings vs Punjab Kings, only Chennai Super Kings will win.
Chances of both teams winning
If we discuss the winning chances of both the teams here, then here the chances of winning the Chennai Super Kings become 60%, and the chances of winning for Punjab Kings are 40%.