Lucknow Supergiants vs Chennai Super Kings, IPL 7th Match: Who Will Win? match prediction

The seventh match of IPL 2022 is to be played between Lucknow Supergiants vs Chennai Super Kings. In today’s article, we will tell you about which team will win this match, which team will lose the match. For today, we will tell you the prediction of the match between Lucknow Supergiants vs Chennai Super Kings.

So let’s start-

Full match details

The seventh match of IPL 2022 between Lucknow Supergiants vs Chennai Super Kings will be played on 31 March 2022 at 7:30 pm and this match will be played at Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai, which is located in Mumbai. This match will be the second match of Chennai Super Kings and the second match of Lucknow Supergiants.

Information about Chennai Super Kings

Chennai Super Kings had a great performance at the beginning of IPL 2022, but not all players were able to perform very well. Mahendra Singh Dhoni scored 50 runs in 38 balls for Chennai Super King, for which he hit 7 fours and a six.

With this, Ravindra Jadeja scored 26 runs in 28 balls, Robin Uthappa scored 28 runs in 21 balls and Ambati Rayudu scored 15 runs in 17 balls. Overall, in their last match, Chennai Super Kings scored 131 runs for the loss of 5 wickets, which was not a very bad score.

But in contrast, Kolkata Knight Riders scored 133 runs in 18.3 overs, which shows the weak bowling of Chennai Super Kings.

Information about Lucknow Supergiants

Lucknow Supergiants had scored a good score in their last match against Gujarat Titans. He scored 158 runs for the loss of 6 wickets, Deepak Hooda scored the highest run for Lucknow Supergiants where he scored 55 runs in 41 balls. After this, Ayush Badoni scored 54 runs in 41 balls. Lucknow Supergiants had put up a good score and gave a good fight to Gujarat Titans. Although he went on to win this match, still there is a lack of Lucknow Supergiants here.

Information about Pitch

If we give you information about Brabourne Stadium, then the pitch here is quite soft. That is, a pitch filled with moisture is seen here, which means that the ball does not bounce properly here, and the bouncers are not thrown here at all. So we can say that if a team has an army of good batsmen, then they will be able to win the match on this ground.

Match Prediction

If we tell you about this match, here Chennai Super Kings have lost their previous match but lost one by showing good bowling and batting, and on the other side, Lucknow Super lost their last match so badly. So here according to us, Chennai Super Kings will win tomorrow’s match.

That’s why we predict that tomorrow’s match will be won by Chennai Super Kings.

Chances of winning for both teams

If we tell you about the chances of winning both the teams, then in this match, Lucknow Supergiants is crowded with Chennai Super Kings team. So the chances of Chennai Super Kings winning here will be very high, and according to us, the chances of Chennai Super Kings winning here will be 58%, while the chances of winning for Lucknow Supergiants will be 42%.