RCB Vs KKR, Indian Premier League 6th match: Who will win? Match Prediction

The sixth match of the Indian Premier League 2022 is to be played between Royal Challengers Bangalore Vs Kolkata Knight Riders. Who will win this match, which team will lose this match? Which team will be most likely to win, in today’s article we will tell you everything.

Today we will tell you the prediction of the match played between these two teams.

So let’s start-

Full match details

The IPL 2022 match between Royal Challengers Bangalore Vs Kolkata Knight Riders will be played at the DY Patil Stadium, which is located in Navi Mumbai. And this match will be played on March 30 at 7:30 pm. The DY Patil Stadium is known for its tough pitch, and we will tell you its future results further in this article.

Royal Challengers Bangalore

Royal Challengers Bangalore had lost their last match very badly, were batting first, Royal Challengers Bangalore scored an aggregate of 205 runs, with the highest team captain Faf du Plessis scoring 88. Runs were scored. He scored 88 runs in 57 balls, for which he hit 3 fours and 7 sixes.

After this, Virat Kohli scored 41 runs in 29 balls, for which he hit one four and two sixes. But still, Punjab Kings achieved the target of 208 runs with 6 balls to spare.

So we can say that Royal Challengers Bangalore’s batting looked very good this time, but their bowling was very poor as they managed to save their score of 205 runs.

Kolkata Knight Riders

Kolkata Knight Riders made their debut with a win in their last match. Kolkata Knight Riders played their last match as the first match of the Indian Premier League 2022, where they defeated Chennai Super Kings by 6 wickets, and achieved the target of 133 runs with 9 balls to spare.

Because of this, we can say that both the bowling and batting of Kolkata Knight Riders have looked excellent. Therefore a good performance of Kolkata Knight Riders can be seen this time.

Match prediction

If we tell the prediction of this match to be held tomorrow, then in this match between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Kolkata Knight Riders, tomorrow Kolkata Knight Riders will look a little heavy, but the batting of Royal Challengers Bangalore is very good. So we predict that only Royal Challengers Bangalore will win in this match to be held tomorrow.

Chances of winning for both the teams

If we give you information about the winning chances of these two teams today, then the chances of Royals Challenger Bangalore winning this match becomes 58%, while the chances of Kolkata Knight Riders winning this match are 42%.