The fourth match of IPL 2022 is going to be held between Gujarat Titans vs Lucknow Supergiants. This match will be played on 28 March 2022 at 7:30 pm. Who will win this match? Which team will lose this match, which team will win this match; we will tell you about it in today’s article. In today’s article, we will tell you the prediction of the match between Gujarat Titans vs Lucknow Supergiants.
Full match details
On 28 March 2022, the fourth match of IPL 2022 will start, where the match will be played between two new IPL teams Gujarat Titans vs Lucknow Supergiants. This match will be played at Wankhede Stadium, which is located in Mumbai. And this match will be played on 28 March 2022 at 7:30 pm.
About Gujarat Titans
Friends, in the team of Gujarat Titan today, there is a whole gathering of great batsmen and bowlers like Hardik Pandya, Rashid Khan, Shubman Gill, Mohammed Shami, Jason Roy, Lockie Ferguson, Rahul Tiwetia, Noor Ahmed, Vijay Shankar, Jayant Yadav.
All the players performed very well in their last played matches.
Along with this, the team of Gujarat Titan also includes David Miller, Wriddhiman Saha, Matthew Wade, and Pradeep Sangwan. All these players are known for being excellent batsmen and great performances.
Because of this, players have been auctioned in Gujara Titan this time at a very expensive price.
So we can guess that where the pitch is very soft above the Wankhede pitch, all these players will be able to show their good performance although they have not played a single match yet. Therefore, no prediction can be made based on their performance alone. But predictions can be made for team members.
About Lucknow Supergiants
The Lucknow Supergiants team also has very good players, out of which Quinton de Kock, Manish Pandey, Jason Holder, Deepak Hooda, Krunal Pandya, these include some players. But most of these players are good bowlers.
There is no gathering of good batsmen here, and only good bowlers will not be able to perform at the Wankhede Stadium. There will also be a need for good batsmen, as it is a little fun to shoot a good shot on a soft pitch, and that is why it is necessary to have a whole bunch of good batsmen, which Gujarat Titans have.
Lucknow does not have many batsmen; its loss will be to Lucknow Super Giants.
About the pitch
If we tell you about the pitch of Wankhede Stadium, then this pitch is a bit soft, and it is dry, due to which it is difficult for the ball to bounce, so it is also a little difficult to put a bouncer here.
On this pitch, fast bowlers will not be able to show their magic, but good batsmen can score very good runs. Therefore, whichever team will have a gathering of six batsmen, will be able to win this team.
If we tell you the prediction of today’s match, then according to the players of Gujarat Titans, we feel that Gujarat Titan will win the match between Lucknow vs Gujarat to be held on March 28, 2022, at 7:30 pm.
So we predict that tomorrow’s match will be won by Gujarat Titans.
Chances of winning for both teams
If we tell you the winning chances of both the teams, then here the chances of winning of Gujarat Titans become 55%, while the chances of winning of Lucknow Super Giants are 45%.