UAE vs Uganda, ICC Under-19 World Cup 2022: Who will win? match prediction

Image Credit- sportskeeda

Full match details

The first match of the quarter-final between UAE Under-19 team vs Uganda Under-19 team is going to be played, which will be the match of ICC Under-19 World Cup 2022. This match will be played on Tuesday 25 January 2022. And according to Indian Standard Time, this match will be played at 6:30 am.

And this match will be played at the grounds of Queens Park Oval, which is located in Trinidad.

Information about The Team

If we give you information about the team in this match between Uganda Under 90 team vs the UAE Under-19 team, then first of all we know about Uganda. Uganda is currently in 4th place in the points table of group b, and Uganda has lost all the matches in its last three matches, due to which it is in 4th place.

Now if we tell you about the UAE, then today they are sitting in third place in the points table of A group, they have lost two matches out of their last three matches played. And won one match.

Information about Pitch

Now if we give you information about Queens Park Oval, this ground is known as the batsmen’s ground. Here the batsmen can perform best. So it would be fair to say that UAE has the best batsman at the moment.

11 Players of UAE Under-19 Team

Punya Mehra, Soorya Sathish, Kai Smith, Aayan Afzal Khan, Ali Naseer, Jash Giyanani, Nilansh Keswani, Dhruv Parashar, Vinayak Raghavan, Aryansh Sharma, Alishan Sharafu (c), Adhitya Shetty, Shivaal Bawa, Sailles Jaishankar, Ronak Panoly,

11 Players of Uganda Under-19 Team

Christopher Kidega, Ronald Lutaaya, Juma Miyaji, Matthew Musinguzi, Akram Nsubuga, Edwin Nuwagaba, Pius Oloka, Ronald Omara, Ronald Opio, Yunusu Sowobi, Fahad Mutagana, Pascal Murungi (c), Munir Ismail, Brian Asaba, Isaac Ategeka, Joseph Baguma , Cyrus Kakuru,

Match Prediction

If we give you information about this match to be held on 25 January 2022, the UAE team looks a little stronger in this match, because they have the best batsman. And that’s why we predict that only the United Arab Emirates Under-19 team will win in this match to be held tomorrow.

Winning chances of both teams

These two teams are not in a very good position today, yet today the UAE has a 52% chance of winning, and the Ugandan team has a 48% chance of winning.