HomeMatch PredictionsMatch Prediction: Who will win the 36th match of IPL 2021 between...

Match Prediction: Who will win the 36th match of IPL 2021 between DC vs RR

Delhi Capitals is going to be held. In today’s article, we will tell you which team is the strongest, which team has the most chances to win, with this deep analysis, we will give you complete information about Delhi Capital of Rajasthan Royals and match prediction.

So let’s start-

About the match

The 36th match of INDIAN PREMIER LEAGUE T20 2021 between Delhi Capitals and Rajasthan Royals is going to start where these two teams will face each other, and we can get to see an exciting match, where we will see which of these two teams can win, and who is more likely to win. With this, we will tell you what the specialty of these two teams are, what the shortcomings are, due to which they can be heavy on each other.

Match Venue

Friends, the 36th match of INDIAN PREMIER LEAGUE T20 2021 is going to be held between Delhi Capitals and Rajasthan Royals. And this match will be done at Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi, UAE. In this ground, Delhi Capitals defeated Sunrisers Hyderabad and made his presence felt with victory in the opening match of the second leg of INDIAN PREMIER LEAGUE 2021.

About Delhi Capital

One thing special about Delhi Capitals is that it used to score runs very well in its first half phase and defends its runs. We have seen in the same ground that the kind of performance given by Delhi Capitals against Sunrisers Hyderabad was absolutely outstanding. And the way it all played together, it was commendable.

He gave only 134 runs in 20 overs, and Kagiso Rabada, Enrich Nortje, along with Axar Patel bowled very fierce and commendable. Kagiso Rabada made his presence known as the highest wicket-taker Delhi captain’s player. Kagiso Rabada took 4 wickets for just 34 runs.

Enrich Nortje and Axar Patel took two wickets each, but Avesh Khan, Marcus Stoinis and Ravichandran Ashwin were the bowlers who failed to take wickets.

Delhi Capitals batting border is very good and experienced. By the way, almost all the players are very experienced and along with the experienced players, the batting order of Delhi Capitals is very commendable. Delhi Capitals can convert the score of 135 runs in just 17 decimal 5 overs, which makes them special.

Each of its players is almost right, little by little, but all its players give their contribution in the match. And everyone’s scoreboards keep moving forward, their highest run-scorer includes the name of Sheyes Iyer, who scored 47 runs in 41 balls. He (Delhi Capitals) has not scored the most runs so far (as a player) because he has used all the batsmen little by little. Marcus Stoinis also got slightly injured in the last match, after which he was replaced by Sam Billings.

Rajasthan Royals

We can say a lot about Rajasthan Royals, as Rajasthan Royals had their first match with Punjab Kings, where Rajasthan Royals were lucky or what happened, God knows only. . But in the last over, Karthik Tyagi changed the whole game where he managed to defend 4 runs.

If we talk about the batting border, then the batting order of Rajasthan Royals is fine. In his last match in Rajasthan, he had scored only 50 runs in which Mahipal Lomror, along with Evin Lewis, Liam Livingston, and Yashasvi Jaiswal, performed well. Yashasvi Jaiswal scored 49 runs, in which he hit 4 fours and 2 sixes, Mahipal also scored 42 runs in just 70 balls, where he hit 2 fours and 4 sixes.

So it would be absolutely pointless to say that Rajasthan Royals’ batting is weak, but Rajasthan Royals’ logo batting order is quite disturbed, in which Riyan Parag and Rahul Tewatia, Chris Morris and Chetan Sakaria failed to perform.

Rajasthan Royals could not give a good performance at the beginning of the second phase of INDIAN PREMIER LEAGUE 2021, where he gave 178 runs in just 18 overs.

About both teams

Delhi Capitals have played 23 matches against Rajasthan Royals, out of which 11 matches have been won and Rajasthan Royals have won 12 matches, so we can say that the match will be a fork.

Performance of both the teams in last 5 matches

If we talk about the last five matches, Delhi Capitals have won four out of the last 5 matches, and Rajasthan Royals have won 3 out of 5 matches.

Match prediction

Under our prediction of today, Delhi Capitals will be our main team which will win today’s match. Delhi Capitals is a very well balanced team. In which the department of strong bowling is also present along with strong batting. Along with this, there are many other reasons that will help Delhi Capitals to win the match. As like-

  • Delhi Capitals is the best performing team so far in INDIAN PREMIER LEAGUE 2021 tournament.
  • Delhi Capitals’ batting order is in the hands of very experienced players and they are all in very good form.
  • Rajasthan Royals is very strong in terms of bowling.
  • Rajasthan Royals also have good batting order but they are not able to perform well due to some reason.

Winning chances of both the teams

Friends, the chances of winning Delhi Capitals will be 58% in today’s match. The chances of winning Rajasthan will be 42%. And we have told this percentage because Rajasthan Royals is also not a weak team, and that too has the potential to win this match. But today’s match will be won by Delhi Capitals.

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Recent Comments