HomeMatch PredictionsMatch Prediction: Who will win the ipl 2021 Eliminator match between RCB...

Match Prediction: Who will win the ipl 2021 Eliminator match between RCB vs KKR?

IPL T20 2021 Qualifier match was played between Chennai Super Kings vs Delhi Capitals yesterday, in which Chennai Super Kings played very well and won the match.

Delhi Capitals lost in the match. Delhi Capitals will now play the match of Qualifier 2, and in the match of Qualifier 2, the team that wins the Eliminator match will also play. The team winning the Eliminator match will face Delhi Capitals in the match of Qualifier 2.

That’s why today is the match of Eliminator in which they Challengers Bangalore and Kolkata Knight Riders will face each other and in today’s match we will tell you who will win today’s match of Eliminator? How will you win? And what would be the reasons behind any team winning and losing?

Today’s match addiction will tell you correctly and our deep analysis will be kept in front of you all.

So let’s start-

About the location of the match

Today’s match will be played between Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders. Today’s match will be the Eliminator’s match of IPL T20 2021.

And today’s match will be played at Sharjah Stadium of United Arab Emirates, which is located in Sharjah. And this match will be played on Monday 11 October 2021 and this match will be played at 7:30 pm.

In today’s article, we will tell you which team will win this match between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Kolkata Knight Riders? Why would you win? And what would be the reasons for any team to win? And for today we will tell you the match prediction along with our dip analysis.

About Royal Challengers Bangalore

Talking about Royal Challengers Bangalore, Royal Challengers Bangalore has worked very hard for the playoffs. And they have made their place in the playoffs in third place.

This is the first time that Royal Challengers Bangalore is taking on Kolkata Knight Riders in a qualifier match.

If we talk about the last match of Royal Challengers Bangalore, then we will know that Royal Challengers Bangalore defeated New Delhi Capitals by a huge margin of 7 wickets.

The bowling unit of Royal Challengers Bangalore could not perform very well, because they leaked 164 runs, and due to this they had to work very hard.

If we talk about the most successful bowler among bowlers, then Mohammad Siraj was the most successful bowler in the match between Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Delhi Capitals.

He took three wickets for 25 runs. Apart from this, Chahal, Dan Christian and Harshal Patel took one wicket each. And Glenn Maxwell and George Garten did not take any kind of wicket.

Now if we talk about the batting of Rangers Bangalore, then Royal Challengers Bangalore won their last match on the basis of their batting, because Rangers Bangalore’s batting was very brilliant and that is why they managed to achieve the score of 165 runs.

And he won this match on the last ball. Srikar India hit the longest six and on the last ball, the team got a place in the playoff.

Srikar India was the most successful batsman for Royal Challengers Bangalore in this game. He scored 78 runs in 52 balls. And for this he used three fours and four big sixes. Apart from this, Glenn Maxwell also scored very good runs, he scored 51 runs in 33 balls, for this he hit 8 fours.

About Kolkata Knight Riders

Kolkata Knight Riders had defeated Rajasthan Royals in their previous match and it and Rajasthan Royals got it by 86 runs. That is why Kolkata Knight Riders got the fourth place in the playoffs.

The batting performance of Kolkata Knight Riders along with Rajasthan Royals was very good. And that is why he made a huge score of 171 runs in 20 overs. Shubman Gill of Kolkata Knight Riders scored the highest run score.

Shubman Gill scored 56 runs in 44 balls in front of Rajasthan Royals, for this he hit 2 big sixes and 4 big sections. And apart from this, Venkatesh scored 38 runs and Rahul Tripathi scored 1 run.

Kolkata Knight Riders gave a very good performance in front of Rajasthan Royals in batting as well as in bowling and they defended their big score of 172 runs and not only defended but of Kolkata Knight Riders has sent the entire Rajasthan Royals team to the pavilion on the score of just 85 runs.

If we talk about the most successful bowler in the team of Kolkata Knight Riders, then he will be Shivam Mavi. Shivam Mavi took 4 wickets for 21 runs which was a very good wicket ratio.

Apart from this, Lockie Ferguson also performed brilliantly and for this he took 3 wickets and for this he gave 18 runs.

Comparative study between the two teams

If we do a comparative study of both the teams, then we will know that that Challengers Bangalore has played 29 matches with Kolkata Knight Riders so far, and out of 29 matches Royals Challengers Bangalore has won 13 matches.

And in front of this Kolkata Knight Riders have won 16 matches so far.

Performance of the last five matches of both the teams

If we look at the performance of the last 5 matches played between the two teams and do a comparative study of those matches, then we will know that Royal Challengers Bangalore have won the last four matches in their last 5 matches, and Kolkata Knight Riders have won their last three matches out of 5 matches.

Today’s match prediction

If we tell the prediction of today’s match, then today Royal Challengers Bangalore will win because Royal Challengers Bangalore has emerged as a very good team and there are many reasons behind the team winning Royal Challengers Bangalore. As if-

  • Royal Challengers Bangalore has emerged as a great team in this tournament.
  • The batting order of Royal Challengers Bangalore is running in excellent form.
  • The bowling unit of Royal Challengers Bangalore is currently much more powerful than the bowling unit of Kolkata Knight Riders.
  • Apart from this, the batting order timing of Kolkata Knight Riders is going very well.

Chances of winning for both teams

If we express the winning chances of both the teams in the match played between the two teams today, then the chances of winning Royal Challengers Bangalore become 52%, and the probability of winning Kolkata Knight Riders is 48%.

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Recent Comments