HomeMatch PredictionsMatch Prediction: Who will win this 48th match of IPL 2021 between...

Match Prediction: Who will win this 48th match of IPL 2021 between RCB vs PBKS

In today’s article, we will give you information about the 48 match of IPL T20 2021 to be held between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Punjab.

For today, we will tell you with absolutely accurate and valid reason, who will win today’s match and for what reason. Where will today’s match be played and at what time? You will get the prediction of today’s match in this article.

So let’s start-

About the match

Today’s match is going to be a big match of IPL T20, which will decide which team will go to playoff. In today’s match, the match between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Punjab Kings will be played at Sharjah Stadium.

Sharjah Stadium is located in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and for today we will give you absolutely safe and accurate match predictions.

Royal Challengers Bangalore have almost qualified for the play-offs anyway, and if they win today’s match, their play-off spot will be absolutely certain.

He has won 11 matches in IPL T20 2021 so far in seven matches. And in today’s match Punjab King will try to win this match, because he is also in the race for play-off and he has won five matches out of 12, and lost in 7. Due to which I is in fifth place in the points table.

About Royal Challengers Bangalore

Royal Challengers Bangalore won the match against Rajasthan Royals very well and by a great margin. He won the match against Rajasthan by 7 wickets.

If his overall performance is seen, then the overall performance of Royal Challengers Bangalore in this tournament was good. For Rajasthan Royals, he leaked 149 runs in 20 overs and Harshal Patel took the most wickets in the last match.

He took 3 wickets for which he gave 34 runs in 4 overs. Apart from this, Shahzad Ahmed and Yuzvendra Chahal also took two wickets each. And apart from this Dan Christian and George Gotten took one wicket each.

Glenn Maxwell and Mohammad Siraj failed to take wickets in the last match.

If we talk about the batting boundary of Royal Challengers Bangalore, then he has been very good in this tournament. He has learned something or the other from all his previous matches.

He chased the score of 150 runs in just 17 overs. Almost all the players i.e. the batsmen had given some contribution. Glenn Maxwell scored the highest run score of 50 runs in 30 balls, for which he took the help of 6 fours and a six.

And he remained not out till the end of the match. Srikar India also performed brilliantly and they scored 44 runs in 25 balls.

About Punjab Kings

Punjab Kings have also performed very well in this IPL tournament, where they defeated Kolkata Knight Riders by 5 wickets in this match. His bowling unit is still not that good but his batting boundary is quite good.

If we talk about his bowling order, then he let the score of 165 runs go from his hand in 20 overs. Arshdeep Singh was the best wicket taker of that time and he took 3 wickets for 32 runs, for which he used four overs. Ravi Bishnoi took 2 wickets, Mohammed Shami managed to take 1 wicket.

Talking about the batting order of Punjab Kings, it has been a bit good and they have won their last match only because of the batting boundary. Punjab Kings achieved the score of 166 runs in 19.3 overs.

Punjab Kings captain KL Rahul became the highest run scorer where he scored 67 runs in 55 balls, for which he hit 4 fours and 2 sixes. Mayank Agarwal also performed very well, scoring 40 runs in 27 balls.

For which he hit three fours and a six. After this Shahrukh Khan scored 22 runs and remained not out till the end.

Comparative study between two teams

If a comparative study of the matches played between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Punjab is done in all the tournaments of IPL, then there have been 27 matches between the two, out of which Royal Challengers Bangalore has won 12 matches and Punjab Kings has won 15 matches.

Performance of both the teams in last 5 years

If we do a comparative study of the last 5 matches played by both the teams separately then we will know that Royal Challengers Bangalore have won two out of their last 5 matches and Punjab Kings also won two out of their last 5 matches. live.

Today’s accurate match prediction

Royal Challengers Bangalore are a very strong and highly balanced team. Royal Challengers Bangalore has been much more successful than Punjab Kings in the bowling and batting department, and that is why in today’s match we predict that Royal Challengers Bangalore will win today’s match.

Various reasons can be given for this which will help Royal Challengers Bangalore to win. As if

Won the last two matches in a row.

All the batsmen of Royal Challengers Bangalore are in the best form at the moment.

Punjab Kings will be under pressure at this time.

The team batting and bowling unit of Punjab Kings is currently running in good form.

The bowling unit of Royal Challengers Bangalore is running in the best form at the moment.

Chances of winning

In today’s match, Royal Challengers Bangalore will have 54% chances to win and Punjab Kings will have 46% chances to win.

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Recent Comments