HomeMatch PredictionsToday's: Match Prediction: Who will win the 45th match of IPL T20...

Today’s: Match Prediction: Who will win the 45th match of IPL T20 2021 between KKR vs KXIP.

Today on October 1, 2021, the 45th match of IPL T20 2021 will be played between Kolkata Knight Riders and Punjab Kings. In today’s article we will tell you 100% accurate prediction that who will win today’s match and if any team has won today’s match then what will be the reasons for it.

And with this, we will tell you about the match, tell about the location of the match, give you a calculated prediction after thoroughly assessing both the teams, so that you will be able to know more about the match.

So let’s start-

About the match and the location of the match

Today on October 1, 2021, 45 match of IPL T20 2021 will be played between Kolkata Knight Riders and Punjab team. The match will be played at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

And by this match it will be decided who will go to the playoffs. Kolkata Knight Riders have won five out of their last six matches and are placed fourth, while Punjab Kings have won four out of their last 11 matches and are placed on sixth of the spot.

And apart from today’s match, there will be two more matches between the two teams. After both the matches, it will be decided what will happen to both the teams.

About Kolkata Knight Riders

Friends, Kolkata Knight Riders have made a very good start in their IPL T20 2021 match in the second leg, and they have won three out of their 4 matches, and they have given only to every team that has appeared.

Due to which Kolkata Knight Riders has been sitting on the fourth place in the points table. Talking about the match of Kolkata Knight Riders, Kolkata Knight Riders has given a very good performance. Due to which they can be seen as a team.

The last match of Kolkata Knight Riders was with Delhi Capitals, where Sunil Narine was the most successful bowler. He took 2 wickets in 18 balls.

Apart from this, Lauki Ferguson and Venkatesh Iyer also performed very well and they also took two wickets each. Tim Southee also took a wicket. If we talk about the batting order, then Kolkata Knight Riders have failed to get very good runs.

Because if we talk about the last match itself, Kolkata Knight Riders wasted 18.2 overs in converting the score of 128 runs. Due to which we can say that the batting order of Kolkata Knight Riders is going a little bad.

If we talk about the last match itself, then Nitish Rana is the most successful batsman, where he scored the most runs. He played an innings of 36 runs in 27 balls, in which he hit 2 fours and 2 sixes.

After this, Shubman Gill scored 30 runs, apart from this Sunil Narine scored 21 runs and for which he faced 10 balls.

About Punjab Kings

If we talk about the last match between Punjab Kings, then we will know that Punjab Kings lost their last many matches continuously. The middle order of Punjab Kings has always been rubbish, due to which they have to face defeat.

He also had to struggle a lot to score 135 runs, and he has a good start every time, but if we talk about the last match, Punjab Kings had a match with Mumbai Indians, in that match Punjab Kings were defeated. Aiden Markram scored 42 runs in that match, where he faced 29 balls, for which he took the help of a six.

After that Deepak Hooda was the most successful batsman where he scored 28 runs and Rahul scored 21 runs. If we take information about the bowling border of Punjab Kings, then we will come to know that the bowling department of Punjab Kings has failed very badly.

If we try to understand this from the information of the previous match, then we will know that they failed to defend their score of 135 runs, and for which they leaked the score of 136 runs in 19 overs. Ravi Bishnoi was the best bowler in Punjab Kings, where he took 3 wickets.

He has done this in four overs, where he gave away 25 runs. Mohammed Shami Narthan Ellis also took a wicket each. And Aiden Markram, Arshdeep Singh, Harpreet Brar were the bowlers who did not take a single wicket.

Comparative study of both the teams

If we talk about the match between the two teams, till date there have been 28 matches between both the teams in which Kolkata Knight Riders have won 19 matches and Punjab Kings have won 9 matches.

Comparative study of last five matches of both the teams

That is, if we look at the details of the last 5 matches played by Kolkata Knight Riders and Punjab Police, then we will know that Kolkata Knight Riders have won three matches out of the last 5 matches, lost two matches. Punjab Kings have won two matches out of their last 5 matches and lost three matches.

Today match prediction

If we talk about today’s match, then we will know that Punjab Kings is a strong team and also a balance team. But Kolkata Knight Riders can prove to be an overconfident team. Due to which it seems to be going to the advantage of Punjab Kings. According to the prediction of today’s match, the team of Punjab Kings can win today’s match. And there can be some reasons for this. As if-

  • The first reason would be that Kolkata Knight Riders have won three out of their last five matches.
  • According to the batting order, the batting order of Kolkata Knight Riders is very good. And all the players are in good form.
  • Punjab Kings have a very good bowling unit but they failed to deliver in the last match.
  • Kolkata Knight Riders have a good bowling unit which is in good form.

Chances of winning for both the teams

If we try to know the winning probabilities of both the teams then we will find that Punjab Kings have 52% chance of winning and Kolkata Knight Riders have 48% chance of winning

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Recent Comments