Hobart Hurricanes vs Adelaide Strikers BBL match 35: Who will win? match prediction

Image Credit Twitter- @jatfantasytips

Full details of the match

If we tell you the full details of the Big Bash League match between Hobart Hurricanes and Adelaide Strikers, then this match will be played on 5 January 2022 at the Adelaide Oval ground. And this match will be played at the Adelaide Oval ground at 12:35 PM according to Indian Standard Time, which will be broadcast live on Sony Star Sports Network.

About both teams

If we give you information about both, then Hobart Hurricanes are currently at the fourth position in the points table of Big Bash League, as they have won four matches in their last played matches. And have lost four matches. And with this, he has got 17 points. And with 17 points, he is in fourth place in the points table. Ben McDermott has emerged as the best player for Hobart Hurricanes, who has scored 353 runs in this tournament so far at a strike rate of 168. And he has hit 28 fours and 21 sixes in this tournament so far. D Archie Short has also scored 233 runs so far.

Now if we talk about the Adelaide Strikers, then the Adelaide Strikers are located at the seventh position in the points table of this tournament of Big Bash League, as they have won one match out of their last played 8 matches and lost 4 matches together. For this, he has got 9 points. And with the same 9 points, Adelaide Strikers are sitting in seventh place in the points table.

Matthew Short scored 185 runs for the Adelaide Strikers in this tournament so far. Apart from this, JW Wells has also scored 201 runs in this tournament so far, for which he has a strike rate of 136 runs. And he has hit 15 fours and 6 sixes in this tournament so far.

About The Pitch

If we give you information about the pitch of the ground of Adelaide Oval, then the ground of Adelaide Oval is very safe for bowlers. And the bowlers perform very well on this ground. Because of this, it is difficult to score very good runs here. That is why it can be said that if a team wins the toss and chooses to bat first, it will be very difficult for that team to win because it is very difficult to defend runs on this pitch.

11 players of Adelaide Strikers

Jon Wells, Daniel Worrall, Harry Nielsen, Liam O’Connor, Matthew Renshaw, Johnson, Liam Scott, Peter Siddle, Fawad Ahmad, Rashid Khan, George Garton, Ryan Gibson, Wes Agar, Alex Carey, Harry Conway, Travis Head (c ), Spencer Matt Short, Jake Weatherald

11 players from Hobart Hurricanes

Matthew Wade (c), Ben McDermott, Riley Meredith, Mitch Owen, Caleb Jewell, Joel Paris, Harry Brook, Josh Kann, Tom Rogers, Wil Parker, D’Arcy Short, Sandeep Lamichhane, Mac Wright, Scott Boland, Tim David. Nathan Ellis, Peter Handscomb, Jordan Thompson.

Today’s match production

If you tell the prediction of today’s match, then according to this upcoming match, Adelaide Strikers is not looking to perform very well in this match. And according to their last played matches, Hobart Hurricanes seems to be performing well in this tournament. Due to which the Hobart Hurricanes are seen to be overshadowing the Adelaide Strikers in this match. That’s why we predict that in this match to be held on January 5, 2022, only Hobart Hurricanes will win. The performance of the matches played behind them is a huge base behind the Hobart Hurricanes.

Chances of winning for both the teams

If we calculate the winning probabilities of both the teams, then in this match the Hobart Hurricanes have a 59% chance of winning and the Adelaide Strikers 41%.