Match Prediction: Who will win the 34th match of BBL between Brisbane Heat vs Sydney Sixers.

Image Credit Twitter- @bajiLive_India

All information about the match

Brisbane Heat’s match with Sydney Sixers is going to be the 34th match of the Big Bash League. And this match will be held at the Queensland ground of Carrara Oval. And the Queensland ground will host a great match between these two teams. This match will start on January 4, 2022, at 1:45 pm.

Brisbane Heat has performed very poorly in this tournament, as they have played eight matches in this BBL tournament so far. Out of which he has won only three matches so far. He has won his last match against Hobbit Hurricanes. Brisbane Heat is currently placed fifth in the points table with 14 points.

Batting first in his last match, he scored 150 runs on the scoreboard. And he lost his 8 wickets in making 150 runs. And later, bowling and protecting his runs, Hobart Hurricanes were all out for 136 runs and won the match by 14 runs.

Sydney Sixers, on the other hand, have played eight matches so far, out of which they have won six matches and lost two matches. And along with 23 points, it is sitting in second place on the point table. The Sydney Sixers’ Moral is currently located at a very high altitude.

His very last match could not be completed due to rain.

Pitch Conditions

If we find out about the condition of the pitch of Carrara Oval, then the pitch made in the ground of Carrara Oval provides a very good opportunity to the batsmen, and also gives a very good place to play, the batsmen are very much on this pitch. perform well. But bowlers are not able to perform very well on this pitch.

11 players of Sydney Sixers team

Ben Duckett, Matthew Kuhnemann, Sam Heazlett, Max Bryant, Xavier Bartlett, Chris Lynn, Jimmy Peirson (c&wk), James Bazley, Mark Steketee, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Jack Wildermuth

11 players of Brisbane Heat team

Daniel Hughes, Hayden Kerr, Shadab Khan, Moises Henriques (c), Jordan Silk, Josh Philippe (wk), James Vince, Daniel Christian, Sean Abbott, Ben Dwarshuis, Steve O’Keefe

Match Prediction

If we tell you the prediction of this match today, then the chances of Sydney Sixers winning in this match between Brisbane Heat and Sydney Sixers tomorrow are very high. And that’s why we predict that Sydney Sixers will win this match. His past performance is a major contributor to the prediction of the Sydney Sixers winning.

Probability of both the teams winning

If we calculate the winning probabilities of both the teams, the chances of Sydney Sixers winning the match become 61% while the chances of Brisbane Heat winning the match are 39%.