India Vs England ICC Under-19 World Cup Final: Who Will Win? Match prediction

Image Credit Twitter- @toisports

Full match details

If we give you complete information about this match, then this match between England Under-19 team vs Indian Under-19 team will be played on Saturday 5th February 2022 at 6:30 pm according to Indian Standard Time. And this match will be played at Sir Vivian Richards Stadium which is located in Antigua. Whoever wins this match will get a chance to lift the ICC Under-19 World Cup 2022 trophy.

Information about both teams

Yes, if we tell you information about both the teams, then today the best two teams of this tournament are in the final of ICC Under-19 World Cup 2022. England Under-19 team had defeated Afghanistan by 15 runs in their last match. And by winning this semi-final match, he ensured his entry into the final.

On the other hand, the Indian Under-19 cricket team has also entered the final of the ICC Under-19 World Cup for the fourth time, having defeated the Australia Under-19 team by 96 runs during the semi-final in their previous match.

All about pitch

Now if we give you information about Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, then this stadium is known as a balance stadium, where both batsmen and bowlers perform well. But still, the batsmen perform better here, and at the moment both the teams have good batsmen.

11 players of England Under-19 team

Thomas Aspinwall, Nathan Barnwell, Jacob Bethell, James Coles, William Luxton, James Rew, Fateh Singh, Benjamin Cliff, Tom Prest (c), George Bell, Joshua Boyden, Alex Horton, Rehan Ahmed, James Sales, George Thomas

11 players of the Indian Under-19 team

Aneeshwar Gautam, Manav Parakh, Kaushal Tambe, Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Vicky Ostwal, Garv Sangwan, Dinesh Bana, Aaradhya Yadav, Raj Bawa, Vasu Vats, Ravi Kumar, Yash Dhull (c), Harnoor Singh, Angkrish Raghuvanshi, Shaik Rasheed, Nishant Sindhu, Siddarth Yadav

Match prediction

If we tell you the prediction of this match, in the meantime, the Indian Under-19 cricket team has performed very well in their previous matches, and the England Under-19 cricket team has also performed well. But the team support of the Indian cricket team is much better than England cricket team. That’s why we predict that in this match only the Indian Under-19 cricket team will win.

Chances of winning for both teams

If in the meantime which express the winning probabilities of both the teams, then the chances of Indian cricket team winning becomes 51% & the probability of winning the England cricket team remains 49%.