HomeMatch PredictionsMatch Prediction: Who will win DC or KKR in Qualifier 2 to...

Match Prediction: Who will win DC or KKR in Qualifier 2 to face CSK in finals.

Today Delhi Capitals vs Kolkata Knight Riders IPL T20 2021 Qualifier 2 match is going to be held. This match is going to be held on 13 October 2021. And in today’s match it will be decided that which team will play the match with Chennai Super King on 15 October.

Today we will tell you that, who can win in today’s match? What would be the reasons for a team to win today’s match? And in this context, today we will tell you today’s match prediction with 100% accuracy. And behind this our deep analysis will present everything in front of you.

So let’s start-

About the match and the location of the match

Today’s match is going to be the match of Qualifier 2 which is the match of season 14 of IPL T20 2021. And whichever team wins in today’s match, it will be seen playing the match with Chennai Super King in the final. And this match will be played at Sharjah Cricket Stadium located in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. And today’s match will be played at 7:30 in the evening.

Today’s match will be done to play the final match with Chennai Super Kings. And today’s match will be played between Delhi Capitals and Kolkata Knight Riders. In today’s article, we will tell you giving complete information about this match, who can win today’s match? How can I win? What would be the reasons behind any team winning? What would be the reason behind the loss? And in the end, we will tell you, while predicting the match, who will win today’s match.

So let’s start-

About Delhi Capital

If we talk about Delhi Capitals, Delhi Capitals has emerged as the most reliable and worthy team in the 14th season of IPL. Till date it has never happened that Delhi Capitals have won a single IPL trophy, but this time the calculation is sitting completely different.

If we talk about Delhi Capitals, the performance of Delhi Capitals has been very good in this tournament. And if we talk about the last match of Delhi Capitals, then we will know that Delhi Capitals played their last match with Chennai Super Kings, which they lost. That match was a match of Qualifier One.

If we talk about the role of Delhi Capitals in the match of Qualifier One, then it was very good as a batting, and very bad as a bowling. In the form of batting, Delhi Capitals had raised a mountain of 172 runs against Chennai Super Kings.

Prithvi Shaw was the most successful batsman from Delhi’s side where he scored 60 runs in just 34 balls, for this he hit 7 fours and 4 big sixes. After this, Rishabh Pant, who is the captain of Delhi Capitals, also performed very well and scored a big score of 51 runs in 35 balls & for this, he used three fours and two sixes.

If it is said about Rishabh Pant, he gave a very good performance and he remained not out till the end. Apart from this, Shemron Hetmyer also scored 34 runs while performing very well. Even after this, Delhi Capitals lost their qualifier one match, because he failed to defend his mountain-like score. And he leaked 173 and that too in just 19.4 overs.

Now if we look in terms of bowling, Delhi Capitals performed well but still they could not defend their score of 173 runs. Tom Karan took the most wickets for Delhi Capitals. And he took 3 wickets giving 29 runs in 3.4 overs. Apart from this, Avesh Khan, Anrich Nortje took one wicket each. Kagiso Rabda and Axar Patel and Ravichandran Ashwin did not take any wickets.

About Kolkata Knight Riders

If we talk about Kolkata Knight Riders, then they have managed to emerge the most by themselves in the second leg match of IPL T20 2021. Kolkata Knight Riders have won six of their eight matches, which have been played in the UAE. And they have also won the Eliminator match which was played with RCB, and they won that by four wickets.

If we talk about the bowling unit of Kolkata Knight Riders, then it was very outstanding as they leaked the score of only 138 runs in 20 overs, apart from this, if we talk in terms of batting, then Kolkata Knight Riders batting The order was also superb. Sunil Narine became the highest wicket-taker and the best run-scorer in Kolkata Knight Riders. Finally the player of the match was declared.

Playing for Kolkata Knight Riders, Sunil Narine took four wickets for just 21 runs in 4 overs and then Lockie Ferguson took two wickets. For which he gave 30 runs in four overs.

After this, if we talk about the batting of Kolkata Knight Riders, then he was fine as he spent 19.4 overs to achieve the score of 139 runs, and became the highest run scorer from Kolkata Knight Rider’s side. Shubman Gill joined, where he scored 29 runs in 18 balls, for which he hit four fours.

After this, Venkatesh Iyer, performing very well, scored 26 runs and Sunil Narine also scored 26 runs in 15 balls and for this he used 3 big sixes, and after this, Nitish Rana scored a score of 30 runs.

Comparative study between two teams

If we do a comparative study of the last played matches of Delhi Capitals and Kolkata Knight Riders then we will know that both the teams have played 28 matches together so far and out of this Delhi Capitals have won 13 matches and Kolkata Knight Riders 15 matches. is live.

Comparative study of both the teams in the last five matches played

If we do a comparative study of the last 5 matches played by Delhi Capitals and Kolkata Knight Riders, Delhi have won three out of the last 5 matches, and Kolkata Knight Riders have won four matches in their last 5 matches.

Today’s match production

If we predict India’s match, then according to our calculation and deep analysis, Delhi Capitals should win today’s match because Delhi Capitals has emerged as the best player, not the entire tournament, and they have made themselves capable of this. So that he can become fit to play the final match. There can be many other reasons behind Delhi Capitals winning the match, such as-

  • Delhi Capitals has performed the best in the 14th season of this IPL T20 2021 and has become the second best performing team.
  • The batting boundary of Delhi Capitals is very good.
  • Kolkata Knight Rider’s batting order is good.
  • If we talk about the bowling order of Delhi Capitals, then it is much better than Kolkata Knight Riders.

Probability of both teams winning

If we express the chances of both winning in today’s match between Delhi Capitals and Kolkata Knight Riders then today the chances of Delhi Capitals winning this match become 52% and for the Kolkata Knight Riders, the winning chance of today’s match reduced to 48%.

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Recent Comments