Match Prediction: Who will win the 15th BBL match between Perth Scorchers vs Hobart Hurricanes.

Image Credit Twitter- @topcricketindia

About the details of the match

On Monday, 20 December 2021, the 15th match of the Big Bash League will be played between Perth Scorchers vs Hobart Hurricane. And this match will be played at Blundstone Arena which is located in Australia. The match will take place tomorrow at 1:45 pm and this time the Perth Scorchers are looking a bit heavy.

Perth Scorchers and Hobart Hurricanes are all set to play their next match. This match will be played at Blundstone Arena in Hobart. Ashton Turner, the captain of the Perth Scorchers, has been seen to start the campaign in a very spectacular way. And in the same way, due to his good performance, Ashton Turner has won all his three matches in this tournament, which is a T20 tournament.

And the last time the Perth Scorchers beat Hobart Hurricanes by 53 runs. On the other hand, it has been seen from the side of Hobart Hurricane that they have not been performing a consistent performance for a long time, due to which they have suffered a lot.

If you want, you can watch this match live on Sony Sports Network, or if you want, you can watch it by downloading the Sony LIV application on your mobile phone.

Pitch Conditions

If we talk about the pitch located inside the Blundstone Arena, then this pitch is a boon for the batsmen. And there is the danger for the bowlers because on this today runs are scored in a very spectacular way. But it becomes difficult to defend the run. But the way both the teams have improved their performance from the last time, we can imagine that both the teams will score runs very well and will also chase the same runs.

Perth Scorchers Playing XI

Mitchell Marsh, Josh Inglis (wk), Colin Munro, Peter Hatzoglou, Andrew Tye, Kurtis Patterson, Ashton Turner (c), Laurie Evans, Ashton Agar, Jason Behrendorff, Tymal Mills.

Hobart Hurricanes Playing XI

Tim David, Nathan Ellis, Ben McDermott, Scott Boland, Joel Paris, Peter Handscomb, Matthew Wade (c & wk), D’Arcy Short, Harry Brook, Caleb Jewell, Sandeep Lamichhane

Deep Study of matches played by both the teams

If we do a comparative study of the matches played by both the teams then we will know that till now 16 matches have been played between Perth Scorchers and Hobart Hurricanes out of which Perth Scorchers have won 10 matches and Hobart Hurricanes 6 Matches won.

Match Prediction

According to our calculated analysis of today, the chances of Perth Scorchers winning today’s match are very high. So we predict that today’s match will be won by Perth Scorchers only.

Chances of winning for both teams

If we express the winning probabilities of both the teams, we will find that the Perth Scorchers have a winning probability of 58%. And the chances of winning Hurricane remain 42%.