Match Prediction: Who will win this match between Pakistan Vs New Zealand in T20 World Cup 2021.


0
Image Credit Twitter- @thecriccircle

After the match of India Vs Pakistan, the match of New Zealand Vs Pakistan is going to be held today. This match will be very special from Pakistan’s point of view, because New Zealand refused to play in India Pakistan, and came back without going to Pakistan. Due to this, Pakistan has got a lot of grit in the world, due to which Pakistan has got fierce anger on New Zealand, and their only goal is to defeat New Zealand, on the other hand no such anger is coming from New Zealand’s side.

New Zealand cricket team will play this match as an ordinary match. Today’s match will be very special. Where will today’s match be played? When will it be played? What time will it be played? And with this we will also tell you, who will win today’s match? We will tell you the production of the match along with our deep analysis.

So let’s start-

The players of Pakistan cricket team are ready for a very big war today, because whose match of T20 World Cup 2021 is going to happen with New Zealand cricket team with Pakistan cricket team. This is the 19th match of the T20 World Cup. And in this match Pakistan and New Zealand will be face to face. The most important thing in this match will be that Pakistan will play this match like a war and New Zealand will play this game like a game.

Today’s match will be played at Sharjah Cricket Stadium in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and today’s match will be played from 7:30 pm, in today’s article we will provide you many information related to it. With this, along with our deep analysis, we will tell who can win today’s match. Along with our deep analysis, we will tell you what will be the prediction of today’s match, and at the end we will tell you what will be the winning chances of both the teams.

About Pakistan cricket team

If we talk about Pakistan cricket team then Pakistan team has defeated Indian cricket team in their last match. It is not an easy thing to defeat the Indian cricket team. Indian cricket team is not a weak team. After defeating the Indian cricket team, now the confidence of Pakistan will be at its heights. And with this, keeping its faith at the height, the Pakistan cricket team will clash with the New Zealand cricket team. New Zealand cricket team is currently the biggest victim of Pakistan cricket team.

Pakistan cricket team defeated India in their last match to achieve the target of 151 runs, for this they did not lose a single wicket, and it shows a sign of their strength. It shows the fact that Pakistan cricket team will face New Zealand cricket team as a strong team.

Pakistan cricket team has won once in 13 matches with India, and lost 12 times in a row. This chariot of victory had to stop at some point or the other, but this chariot of victory was broken very badly. The Pakistan cricket team demonstrated its strength by defeating the Indian cricket team.

Pakistan cricket team performed brilliantly in their last match. If we talk about the batting of Pakistan team in the last match, then they batted brilliantly and without losing any wicket, they achieved the target of 152 runs with 13 balls remaining, and if we go to Pakistan Cricket Talking about the bowling of the team, we must see that Shaheen Afridi performed very well and got the 3 biggest wickets of the Indian cricket team, whose names are Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul and Virat Kohli.

After this Hasan Ali also took 2 wickets in which he gave 44 runs. Shadab Khan also took 1 wicket in his last match, and he gave away only 22 runs. After this, Haris Rauf bowled brilliantly and he also got a wicket, for which he gave 25 runs. After this, Imad Wasim and Mohammad Hafeez could not manage to take any kind of wicket.

The opening batsmen of Pakistan cricket team achieved the target of 152 runs in 17.5 overs without losing any kind of wicket, whose names are Mohammad Rizwan and Babar Azam. Babar Azam is also the captain of Pakistan cricket team. Mohammad Rizwan scored 79 runs in 55 balls, for which he hit six fours and three big sixes.

Apart from this, Captain Babar Azam scored a score of 68 runs, for which he faced 52 balls and for this he hit 6 fours and 2 sixes.

About New Zealand cricket team

Talking about the New Zealand cricket team, the New Zealand cricket team has given a very good performance in its warm-up match. New Zealand’s team has defeated Australia by a good margin before the start of the T20 World Cup campaign, New Zealand beat Australia by 3 wickets. New Zealand’s batting border was performing very well, and they achieved the target of 158 runs in 20 overs.

Australia cricket team lost by 3 wickets, but New Zealand cricket team players Martin Guptill, Daryl Mitchell, and Kane Williamson scored runs, but failed to cross the 40 mark. James Neesham was one such batsman who scored more than 30 runs. And apart from this Martin Guptill, Devon Conway, Glenn Phillips, Kane Williamson, James Neesham, all these players performed very well.

We should also respect the bowling department of the New Zealand cricket team, because they defended their score of 158 runs very well, and the way the bowlers of the New Zealand cricket team performed, there were experience players.

And after this, Team Saudi, Kyle Jameson, Mitchell Santner and Trent Boult, Ish Sodhi, James Neesham, and Todd Asal also performed very well for the New Zealand cricket team, and took over the bowling department completely. Mitchell Santner registered his name as the highest wicket taker.

He took three wickets for 22 runs against Australia, and he achieved it in 4 overs. And after that Tarrant Boult took two wickets, and after that the type of match played by New Zealand was very much appreciated. The New Zealand cricket team made itself fit to play at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium and players like Tim Southee and Kyle Jameson took good wickets.

Comparative study of past matches played between Pakistan and New Zealand

If we do a comparative study of the last T20 matches played between Pakistan and New Zealand, then we will know that there have been 24 matches between Pakistan and New Zealand so far, out of which Pakistan has won 14 matches and New Zealand has won 10 matches.

Today’s match prediction

If possible tell you the test of today’s match, then according to our calculation, the New Zealand cricket team will win today’s match, and there are many reasons for the New Zealand cricket team to win. As if-

  • If we look at the New Zealand team as a whole, it is much stronger than the Pakistan cricket team.
  • The batting order of the New Zealand cricket team is very strong and their middle order and opening order are excellent.
  • The opening border of the Pakistan cricket team is seen in the best form.
  • The bowling department of both the teams is very good.

Chances of winning for both teams

If in today’s article we show you the chances of winning both the teams, then in today’s match the chances of winning the Pakistan cricket team are 44% and the chances of winning the New Zealand cricket team becomes 56%.


Like it? Share with your friends!

0
Naman Shukla

Writer

0 Comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Choose A Format
Story
Formatted Text with Embeds and Visuals