Today’s IPL Match Prediction: Who will win Today’s match, DC or SRH


0

Indians are very fond of watching cricket. They go to watch cricket matches live in the stadium

wherever it is being held and also even go overseas to watch their favorite player play cricket.

The Board of Control for Cricket in India also known as BCCI have established an official T20

cricket league named as Indian Premier League (IPL) in 2007. Indian Premier League (IPL) was

also held in 2021 which is the 14th season of the Indian Premier League(IPL) also known as

Vivo IPL 2021.

Today’s Match is going to be between Delhi Capitals and Sunrisers Hyderabad.

It is the 33rd match of the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2021. In this article, we are going to see the prediction of who is going to win today’s match Delhi Capitals or Sunrisers Hyderabad. We will also see toss prediction and live score with ball-by-ball prediction.

Details of today’s match prediction

The 33rd match of the Indian Premier League 2021 (Vivo IPL 2021) is going to be held on the

22nd of September 2021 in Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai between Delhi capitals

and Sunrisers Hyderabad.

Delhi Capitals have won 6 matches out of 8 matches to date. It was holding the first position on

the points table until Chennai Super Kings won the match against Mumbai Indians.

Currently, Delhi Capitals hold the second position after Chennai Super Kings on the points table. SunrisersHyderabad has won only one match out of 7 matches to date. Sunrisers Hyderabad holds the last position on the points table right now.

Performance of Delhi Capitals Team

Delhi Capitals have proven aware have performed very well in the Indian Premier League (Vivo

IPL 2021). Ravi Ashwin and Shreyas Iyer are back on the team in the second half of the Indian

Premier League (Vivo IPL 2021).

ShimronHetmyer and Steve Smith Have performed very well

in the first half of the Indian Premier League (Vivo IPL 2021). Shikhar Dhawan and Prithvi Shaw

are the leading batsmen of the team. Marcus Stoinis, Shreyas Iyer, and Rishab Pant will handle

the middle order of the batting in the Delhi capitals team.

The pitch of Dubai international cricket stadium is perfect for the fast pace bowlers and the Delhi Capitals team has the best fast pace bowlers like Anrich Nortje, Ishant Sharma, KagisoRabada, and Avesh Khan. From this, we can predict that the Delhi Capitals have the best players on their team.

Performance of Sunrisers Hyderabad Team

Sunrisers Hyderabad has performed very poorly in the Indian Premier League (Vivo IPL 2021).

Sherfane Rutherford and Jonny Bairstow who are the best players of the Sunrisers Hyderabad

team are not going to perform in the second half for the Indian Premier League (Vivo IPL 2021).

David Warner Who is the best performer with a lot of experience playing in Dubai is going to

perform in the second half for Sunrisers Hyderabad in the Indian Premier League (Vivo IPL

2021). Kedar Jadhav, Vijay Shankar, Sherfane Rutherford, Manish Pandey, Rashid Khan, and

Abdul Samad will handle the middle order of the batting in the Sunrisers Hyderabad team. Vijay Shankar, Khaleel Ahmed, Bhuvaneshwar Kumar, and Sandeep Sharma are the bowlers to play in today’s match for Sunrisers Hyderabad.

Performance of 1-on-1 matches against Delhi capitals versus

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Delhi capitals and Sunrisers Hyderabad have played 19 matches against each other where Delhi capitals have won 8 matches where is Sunrisers Hyderabad have won 11 matches.

Winning Chances in Today’s match of Indian Premier League

(Vivo IPL 2021)

Delhi capitals have the best team in Indian Premier League Vivo IPL 2021. They have performed very well and have won 6 matches till date and is at second position at the points table.

The batting players are also the best players in the team so the chances of winning today’s match for Delhi capital is very high.

However, based on the probability of the matches played between Delhi Capitals and Sunrisers Hyderabad, Delhi Capitals have a 56% chance to win today’s match whereas Sunrisers Hyderabad has a 44% chance to win today’s match.


Like it? Share with your friends!

0
Vishal Kumawat
Founder of CricScout.com

One Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Choose A Format
Story
Formatted Text with Embeds and Visuals