HomeMatch PredictionsMatch Prediction: Who will win the 55th match of IPL 2021 between...

Match Prediction: Who will win the 55th match of IPL 2021 between SRH vs MI.

Today 55 match of IPL T20 2021 is going to be held between Sunrisers Hyderabad and Mumbai Indians. Today’s match will be very special because today’s match will be played to determine who will reach at the 4th level in the points table.

During today’s match we will tell you who will win today’s match? How will you win? What would be the reasons behind any team winning? And what is the reason behind the loss of any team? In today’s article, we will tell you the match production with complete 100% accuracy.

Along with this, we will give you information about the match such as where is today’s match going to be held, on what date? What time is it going to happen?

So let’s start-

Match venue and time

Today’s match will be played between Sunrisers Hyderabad and Mumbai Indians. Today’s match will be played on Friday 8 October 2021 at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium, which is located in Abu Dhabi. Abu Dhabi is located in the United Arab Emirates, which means that the match will be played in the United Arab Emirates. Today’s match will be played at 7:30 PM in the evening, and this is the 55th match of IPL T20 2021 and in today’s article we will tell you the match prediction. In today’s article we will tell you whom team will win today, why will it win, and how will it win?

So let’s start-

About Sunrisers Hyderabad

If today we want to tell you about Sunrisers Hyderabad, then you will know that Sunrisers Hyderabad defeated Royal Challengers Bangalore by 4 runs in their last match. This was his last match, during this match Sunrisers Hyderabad showed their great strength and on this strength Sunrisers Hyderabad won this match.

And if we talk about Sunrisers Hyderabad’s batting boundary, then we will know that during the last match the batting order was not very good, but it was not too bad either. Sunrisers Hyderabad scored 141 runs in 20 overs and they batted even after losing the toss as decided by Royal Challengers Bangalore.

And Jason Roy was the most successful bater at that time where he scored 44 runs in just 38 balls. For this, he hit 5 fours, after which Kane Williamson scored 31 runs, where Jason Holder scored 16 runs.

Now if we talk about the bowling unit of Sunrisers Hyderabad, then we will know that he was very good and Sunrisers Hyderabad could win their last match only and only because of their bowling unit, they defended their score of 141 runs.

And it was very impressive, that Sunrisers Hyderabad bowlers defended even a small score like 141 and in this match against Royal Challengers Bangalore, they stopped Royal Challengers Bangalore with 4 runs left and their full 20 Over finished.

Almost all the bowlers contributed a little bit from their side. Imran Malik became the most successful bowler, as he took 1 wicket for 21 runs in just 4 overs.

Holding the front for 21 runs in 4 overs is a big deal, and after that Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jason Holder, Siddharth Kaul, Rashid Khan all took one wicket each.

About Mumbai Indians

Now if we talk about Mumbai, then we will know that Mumbai Indians were very good in their last match against Rajasthan Royals and achieved a very spectacular victory. Mumbai Indians won the match by 8 wickets, and with 12 overs remaining, they won.

It was a very big and huge victory. The way Mumbai News bowlers showed their performance in the last match was very surprising, because no team has shown such performance so far.

He leaked only 90 runs in 20 overs and in 8 overs he achieved the score of 90 runs, which is a sign of very good bowling and batting.

Coulter-Neil was a very brilliant and successful batsman against the team of Rajasthan Royals from Mumbai Indians, Coulter-Neil took 4 wickets for 14 runs in 4 overs and after that the most successful bowler was James Neesham.

James Neesham took three wickets for 12 runs in 4 overs, followed by Jasprit Bumrah and Trent Boult and Jayant Yadav, Kieran Pollard, all these players did not get any kind of wicket, as the latter did not get a chance .

If we talk about the batting border, then we will know that the Mumbai Indians have set an example of a very good batting border, where he achieved this of 90 runs in just 8 overs.

Most IPL teams spend 15 overs to achieve the score ranging from 90 runs to 100 runs.

Mumbai Indians team achieved the score of 90 runs in 8 overs. Ishan Kishan was the most successful batsman for Mumbai Indians, where he scored 50 runs in 25 balls and scored a half-century. For this he used five fours and three sixes.

Ishan Kishan remained not out till the end and he achieved the target. Rohit Sharma scored 22 runs after Ishan Kishan. Suryakumar Yadav scored 13 runs.

Comparative study between the two teams

If we do a comparative study between both the team then we will know that 17 matches have been played between Mumbai Indians and Sunrisers Hyderabad so far out of which Mumbai Indians have won 9 matches and Sunrisers Hyderabad have won 8 matches.

Performance of last 5 matches

If we find out the last 5 teams played by both the teams separately that both the teams have won two matches each and lost three matches in their respective matches.

Today match prediction

If we make predictions for today’s game, then we can definitely say that Sunrisers Hyderabad seems to have won the match today. Sunrisers Hyderabad has emerged as a very strong team and Sunrisers Hyderabad has given the example of a balance team.

Due to the conclusion of the last match played by Sunrisers Hyderabad and their calling and batting boundary, we can say that Sunrisers Hyderabad can win today’s match. There will be many more reasons behind Sunrisers Hyderabad winning this match. As if-

  • Sunrisers Hyderabad team has good batting border but bowling border is very good.
  • Batting border of Mumbai Indians is also good.
  • Sunrisers Hyderabad depends heavily on Kane Williamson and Jason Roy.
  • Mumbai Indians won their last match very brilliantly and it will definitely hurt the head of Sunrisers Hyderabad.

The probability that both teams to win this match

If for today we express you the chances of winning the match of both the teams, then we will be able to tell you that the chances of Mumbai Indians winning today’s match becomes 58% and Sunrisers Hyderabad’s chances of winning this match are 42%.

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Recent Comments