HomeMatch PredictionsMatch Prediction: Who will win the Grand Qualifier 1 between CSK Vs...

Match Prediction: Who will win the Grand Qualifier 1 between CSK Vs DC IPL T20 2021

About the location of the match

Today on 10 October 2021, the match of IPL T20 2021 Qualifier 1 will be played between Chennai Super King vs Delhi Capitals. Today’s match will be played at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, which is located in Dubai. And Dubai is located in the United Arab Emirates.

Today Qualifier 1 match is being played. Whoever wins today’s match will get a chance to play in the final. And whoever will be in today’s match will get a chance to play in Qualifier 2. Today’s match will be played between the best two teams of IPL T20 2021 season. And their names are Chennai Super Kings and Delhi Capitals.

In today’s article, we will tell you about the test of this match, and the safest and most accurate match prediction you will know today. Today we will learn about both the teams and also know which team can win? And what will be the reasons for which team to win, and what will be the reasons for losing.

So let’s start-

About Delhi Capital

If we talk about Delhi Capitals, Delhi Capitals lost their last match which was against Royal Challengers Bangalore by a huge margin of 7 wickets. And he failed to save his five runs in the last ball.

And talking about the batting order, the batting order of Delhi Capitals was very good. And Delhi Capitals achieved the score of 164 runs in just 20 overs, and for this almost all the batsmen contributed a little bit from their side.

Prithvi Shaw was the most successful batsman, where he scored a big score of 48 runs in 31 balls, and for this he took the help of 4 fours and two big sixes.

And after this Shikhar Dhawan did the best batting performance. Shikhar Dhawan scored 43 runs in 35 balls. To make this score, Shikhar Dhawan used 3 fours and two big sixes.

After this, Shemron scored 29 runs and Suresh scored 18 runs and thus Delhi Capitals’ batting order was able to perform well. But the bowling department of Delhi Capitals could not work very well.

And they didn’t generate a very good impression, because she could not differentiate her own score of 165 runs, and she handed her match over to Royal Challengers Bangalore after hitting 1 six in the last ball.

If we talk about the most successful bowler during the match played in the previous match of Delhi Capitals, then he was Anrich Nortje. Anrich Nortje took two wickets for 24 runs and then Axar Patel took one wicket.

Apart from this, Avesh Khan, Kagiso Rabda, Ravichandran Ashwin, Ripal Patel did not take any kind of wicket and failed to take wickets.

About Chennai Super Kings

Chennai Super Kings had been winning matches continuously since the start of the second phase of IPL T20 2021. He won four matches in a row, but even after that he lost three matches in a row. And because of this his chariot of winning had stopped.

If we talk about the last match of Chennai Super Kings, then their last match was with Punjab Kings, which they lost by 6 wickets.

And the batting order of Chennai Super Kings failed very badly & missed to put a big score on the score board. And he achieved the score of 134 runs in 20 overs.

And at that time Faf du Plessis was the most successful batsman for Chennai Super Kings, where he scored a score of 76 runs in 55 balls. For this, he hit 8 fours and two big sixes.

After this, Ravindra Jadeja scored the highest and for which he scored 15 runs, and Rituraj Gaikwad and Mahendra Singh Dhoni scored 12-12 runs.

Now if we talk about the bowling unit of Chennai Super Kings, they failed very badly, and they were defeated very badly, because the score of 135 runs was to defend Chennai Super Kings in 20 overs, He leaked it in 13 overs and it was the most embarrassing thing.

The most successful bowler among the bowlers of Chennai Super Kings was Shardul Thakur at that time, where he took three wickets for which he leaked a score of 28 runs.

And after this Deepak Chahar took a wicket, for which he went, 4 overs, and in 4 overs he gave a big score of 48 runs.

Comparative study of matches played between both the teams

If we talk about the comparative study of matches played by both the teams then we will know that Delhi Capitals has played 25 matches with Chennai Super Kings and in this Chennai Super Kings have won 15 matches and Delhi Capitals won 10 matches.

Comparative study of five matches behind both the teams

If we talk about the comparative study of the last five matches of both the teams, then we will know that Delhi Capitals have won three matches out of the last five matches and lost the remaining two matches.

But Chennai Super Kings have won only their last two matches and lost three matches. This has become the exact opposite situation of Delhi Capitals.

Today’s match prediction

If we make a prediction of today’s match by doing a comparative study of both the teams, then we will know that today’s match is more likely to be won by Delhi Capitals. That’s why Delhi Capitals will win today’s match.

And there can be many reasons for the loss of Chennai Super Kings. But in this passage we will tell you some reasons why Delhi Capitals won. As if-

  • Delhi Capitals have defeated Chennai Super Kings twice in this tournament.
  • The batting border of Delhi Capitals seems to be in very good form.
  • The batting boundary of Chennai Super Kings is also very good but seems to be in less form than Delhi Capitals.
  • The bowling unit of Delhi Capitals is looking very good and it is also looking much more successful than the batting order and bowling border of Chennai Super Kings.

Chances of winning for both teams

If in today’s article we tell you the winning chances of both the teams, then we will come to know that in today’s match the chances of winning Chennai Super Kings are 48% and the chances of winning for Delhi Capitals become 52 percent.

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Recent Comments